Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't We All Just Get Along?!?! Guess Not....

Senior since the 3 dot era
    What's going on here? Have I missed something?

and

Give peace a chance

why do we ALL (including myself) flame from time to time? A human nature thing?

I would have to agree with Matty, but RA didnĀ“t you say like a week ago that AO sucked and that you where leaving for Neworder?

Noble Hamlet
    Damn I feel guilty now, R_A_ I flamed you again an I hadnt read this yet.

However I am here for one reason only to put a few statements out regarding AO before everyone good leaves and only the weak are left then I will leave. Telling me to go is pointless, I wont unless banned, I dont think I should be banned for this however.

Anyway Matty I can see why you posted this put it is none of your business [not meant as a flame].

Banned
    STOP THE MADNESS!

End the flaming!

I can see the maturity and conetnt of AO have taken a serious nose dive. This site used to have information on it, now.... it is clearly dominated by children.

See Ya, wouldn't wanna be ya
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Agree...... AO was cool at one time, now it sucks. I have things about *SECURITY* I need to read and don't have any time to waste on teenage nonsense.

AO is no longer about security, it has been declared a POPULARITY CONTEST.

OUT!

Truth be told-when i signed up to AO i expected NOT to be confronted by a 'popularity contest',as mentioned-though nothing is ever as you imagine but more the element in disguise......
    AO is good-you just have to find the right people to talk to and their sought after guidence and skills.

i'll leave with a good quote in mind- interpretate your own way
    "There is nothing stable in the world-
    uproar's your only music"
    JOHN KEATS.

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet

However I am here for one reason only to put a few statements out regarding AO before everyone good leaves and only the weak are left then I will leave. Telling me to go is pointless, I wont unless banned, I dont think I should be banned for this however.

Anyway Matty I can see why you posted this put it is none of your business [not meant as a flame].
    Who said anything about you leaving or being banned? I didn't. Your more than entitled to attempt to make AntiOnline a better place, I was just questioning how flaming people will make it a better place. Try PMing the user when you have a problem a user, that way it may prevent flame wars, as more often than not, they begin as a user replies to a flame out of fear of losing the respect of their peers...

True, it may not be any of my business, but it part of my interest. I use AntiOnline a lot, and its in my own interest (and I think the interest of others) to try to make AntiOnline a better place.
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Thumbs down

Who the hell cares about any of this!? Flames, AntiPoints, non security related posts...Don't like a thread? Then DONT READ IT!

It's simple folks. You only get out what you put in.

My only regret is replying to this garbage and "bumping" it back up to the top.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Perhaps Confimed_kill can live with a stoic vision and a calm hartbeat, I probably better also did. Anyway I'am posting again some 'useless trash' on AO here.
    Look for my other posts in other threads before you get really pissed off. (they better fit this site, I think)

Originally posted by VictorKaum
    What's going on here? Have I missed something?

and

Give peace a chance

why do we ALL (including myself) flame from time to time? A human nature thing?
    I do not get why some1 gives me negative Apoints for some post like that? If you want to give some negative points for it, the least you could do is give some comment why.
    Are you against peace? Are you the only one that never ever flamed some1? (If the last thing is true then I apologise to you)

I tried to post only usefull posts from now on but it's ruined again. 'thanks'

peace has no chance here. I was an idealist once, before I met AO
    I'am in a kind of bad mood now.