Thread: not much known

Smile not much known

hey guys
    this is done by accessing aserver that holds the pvt info. If the server is not passsword protected i guess. But i dont know whether it is done from inside or outside. OK i ve heard they could connect to a server and use a exploit to gain access as if the databse is present in their own HDD>
    One good thing

thats really funny.
    microsoft is always telling people how easy it is to publish excell to the web, and how easy it is to import info into spreadsheats using webquery. quess they weren't kidding.
    like i always say, the biggest vunerabality is found between the keyboard and the back of the chair. glad i don't use credit cards.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    There was also a bug in Passport/Hotmail as well. Microsoft is just unbelievable with what they call 'code'.
    Check out the story here.

DISCLAIMER: if any loser replies to this with a 'WOW! HOW CAN I HACK HOTMAIL?', I'm going to find out where you live and flail you to death with cat5.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.