Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Nazi

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

Chat Nazi

At the request of certain members of the AO IRC network, I have started a thread reguarding the Chat Nazi. This is a place for everyone to complain about how unfair the Chat Nazi really is. If you wana talk about any other irc operators, I guess you can do that here also.

oh dear...

i didn't realize you felt that way about me hon.... bawling

j/k.... who is chat natzi or are you using the term for general purposes...

oh dear...

i figured out how everyone makes duplicate posts... they all use the back button then it says you have timed out. so you then get taken to the screen that says your post will be posted and you click yet once again and voila double posts... i'm sorry folks

<BLUNT HONESTY>
    I agree with you 100% about the Chat Nazi. I feel he is incapable of handling the responsibility of being an op in the AntiOnline channel. He seems to be very self-absorbed, and has abused his power in the past by doing things such as changing the topic to something degrading to me. What's worse is that he seems to be proud of it. An op is a representative of AntiOnline, and should act as such. If I was a guest, and joined the channel when the Chat Nazi was in, I would never go back.
    </BLUNT HONESTY>

Besides that gripe, I think the channel is great (if the bot would ever work). I feel all the other ops are doing a good job.

I disagree with you. I think the Chat Nazi is one of the best OPERs AO has! I have never had any problems out of him. He has always been nice to me. Maybe its the way that you act around him? I dont know. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if they are wrong.

Do Not Judge, Lest Ye Be Judged!
    errr. . . something to that effect.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I don't care. I just wanted to say that since I caught the end of the topic yesterday in the IRC room

What up yesterday crew

Originally posted by RogueSpy
    Maybe its the way that you act around him?
    What do you mean? I don't act any differently around him. He just picked up on the fact that I don't like cheerleaders and used it against me. If I had known that posting in that thread was going to have this big of an effect, I never would have done it. I go along with the joking (and maybe instigate it sometimes ), but when it gets to the point of insults being thrown, it has gone too far. When I ask him to stop, he keeps going. I don't appreciate it.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Sure he isn't the nicest guy, but he does his job and he does it well. He doesn't care what other people think and he doesn't abuse his position of authority.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Ok here is what i think of the ops on AO IRC -

JP - Is hardly ever on (but hey what do you expect)

Negative - Pretty good, is nice and doesn't boot w/ out a reason.

MsMittens - Very nice, polite, and considerate.

RogueSpy - Is pretty good, active in conversations.

The Chat Nazi - you can see what i think of him by reading my above post. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

xy - is not on often, but is good so far

RedGore - At first he was nasty and rude to me, and seemed to throw his weight around way to much, but now he is completely different, and is very nice and polite.

All the others (you know who you are) - You know what I think of you!

Exclamation

Msmittens isnt a real OP & Redgore lost his OP status for some unknown reason. . ::: whistles to himself ::: ; )

BTW. Whoever gave me + points. . . thanks.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill