Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Nazi

Banned
    I think Negative is the best OP around...

And JP, Xy, Hog, Louie, MsMittens, Rogue, and that 'Netative' dude... they all suck...

And that Souleman should be booted..now...

Cheerleaders & The Chat Nazi

stflook and Louie: Let's shake hands and carry on ... I'll buy the pizza.....

stflook: Yes. Louie took the cheerleader too far and then it dragged on ... and on ... and on ... and on and it took on a life of it's own... but it seems to have finally evaporated.

Louie: you're a lot of fun in the chat's but sometimes you DO get a binary. U gotta know when to turn it off.

--- Aside: "Chat Nazi" is a cool nick....in a Seinfield sort of way. But it can be mean too, if carried to extreme.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

Banned

Chat Nazi Rules!

I think the chat nazi is a good OPer, i know alot of you will say im sucking up but Louie has never said anything to me that wasnt nice, we always joke around in the IRC chat.

More Power towards the CHAT NAZI

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    ahhh, I created this for flaming the chat nazi, not worshiping him. What is up with people kissing his arse?

First people complain that all anyone does is flame others, so I create a place to flame. Now people are worshiping others. What is this world comming to?

Oh well, people will post what they will.

BTW Negative, or should I call you nag, your an op, not an OP

The REAL Chat Nazi

For those of you who don't understand why they call him the Chat Nazi, he gave a perfect example about an hour ago.

He BANNED JP.

Yes, he set a ban on the person who owns the system. He "claimed" he thought it was a fake, but it took a diferent OPER to get the ban removed so JP could get back in his own room.

Common people, I know there are more of you out there that want to compain. What are you afraid of?

another exampe

Another great example of the Chat Nazi's stunning abouse of power. Last night, he kicked out the bot. Then, he kicked out one of the ops, and banned him. It was only temporary, but it was still done.

Mind Control

Now it appears that he has some form of mind control. He has created the ChatNaziJr. This person was a respected memeber of the irc channel, but now.......

Soule,

Let's get this straight. I kicked out JP because I thought he was fake. I also unbanned him myself. No one else unbanned him, even though he could of unbanned himself. I did kick out AntiChat because he would not let me put a block in on someone who was taking my name. I also Re-Opped AntiChat when it came back.

Get the story straight or go back to hell.

Louie
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Unhappy more pls sir...

Can i get a bowl of soup to share with you guys (Louie and Souleman)?

Now that everyone's story is straight can we calm down and pursue other topics of interest.

This is a topic of interest. It's been #1 on the chart for days!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead