Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Nazi

The Chat Nazi in full glory...

Actually, I think I asked for my own forum group, but I humbly accept this thread.

Stflook -- You know you want a cheerleader girlfriend so get over it Honestly, Stflook the whole topic was dropped after the first or second day until you started hitting people with cheerleaders!! I really think you brought that one on yourself. But I urge others to show there bitter contempt towards me...it lets me know I am doing my job..

All I have to say is that I do not play favorites!!! I would ban a regular if I felt that they were being that big of a problem and trust me I have.

I must say my favorite people though to ban are the ones that say I will tell hogfly if you ban me....

Or, I am a lonely depressed nimphomaniac who's girlfriend is sleepin w/ some jock from school and I wanna read her email. They are fun to ban too, but lately I even let them stay unless they cause trouble.

Just remember, just cause I don't seem active I do usually scroll through the window to see whos causin trouble every once and a while, and if I am not there Hogfly or my girl Alexzel will take care of business

You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Actually, it didn't stop after the first couple days without my help. It had been at least a week afterward that I had created that aliases. I really don't mind being known as a cheerleader-hater (it's actually kinda cool ). I just don't like being teased and degraded over it. I'm willing to put that all behind me, though.

*stflook extends an olive branch to Louie..."Are you going to accept this, or am I going to have to smack you around with it?"

So you dare to threaten me peasant!!!!

Fine I take your Olive Branch and break it in half. I then take both halfs and shove it up your ass.

PS You degraded cheerleaders, so you are no better then them!!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Chat Nazi... just a big teddy bear...

Naw... ya aint that bad.. i mean.. i cant count how many times you were offensive, or lou,e od kicked me, or others.. but ya know what.. reality isnt packaged in a clear wrap, with instructions on how to avoid bad ****.. so oh well.. neither is Louie.. if hes the chat nazi we make him out to be.. then what am i? the Chat Commrade? woo pi dee doo..

everyone here has their lil quarks and idiosynchracies..
    so go cry about it.. as far as i see it louie.. yur only flaw is that yur not here enuff to tell the newbies and guests to shut up and sit down.. and learn..

the internet needs people who challenge normalcy,. how do ya think the first hackers started out.. or even the fisrt IT guys..? or security gurus.... it all started with new ideas.. and new people... with bad attitudes....

if yur a nzai.. im a commrade...

-red

Chat Nazi

by the way.. louie... i may not be able to spell.... but at least i dont got that ugly sheep fetish...

-red

I go on the AO irc a lot.. possibly so much that its not healthy..
    I have seen some kicks that I've questioned myself about, but I don't believe I've seen an OP actually abuse his/her powers...

Anyway, be thankful that there are OPs in the channel I say, imagine if there were not....

Side Note: I was quite suprised when I heard that Redgore had his OPs removed for abusing them, I'd never seen anything of a kind, and as I said above, I am on ALOT... in fact I'm on there right now...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Actually, I think it happened right before you started comming to AO IRC. . . or at the beginning. Not sure. . . So. . . what does everyone think of Me, HogFly, & Negative as OPs? Good? Bad?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Smile i'm content

I see nothing wrong with how the chat is run so far, although some people need to take less testosterone and perhaps entertain the idea of a meat free diet to alleviate the fury that seems to burn inside of them. To have a rage/fury that makes you want to lash out at someone because you didn't like what they said means you have a problem with yourself not that individual. You hinder yourself spiritually, emotionally, and even physically. You prevent your own personal growth thru your bitterness at someone. Because of whatever reasons you have, deal with them or get someone to talk to... if you need then talk to me, I'm more than willing to listen to anyone who is sincere. Anyone with a problem most often is the problem. I think Negative, RogueSpy, MsMittens, xy and Alexzel do a marvelous job in chat.

Thanks.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hi There!

Good day to all! Being an OP of the channel is not as simple as by just having the power/authority in one's hands. Behind this is the heavy task of being RESPONSIBLE in overseeing everything in the channel, specially the avoidance of the following: Abusive and offensive language/actions, Flooding, Blinding, impersonation of an Officer ,Unauthorized bots and Annoying scripts.

LOUIE: All I have to say is that I do not play favorites!!! I would ban a regular if I felt that they were being that big of a problem and trust me I have.

WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT LOUIE as an OP of the channel? ...... Based on the above-mentioned statement of Louie, I do agree with it. I believe he performs his job EFFECTIVELY because he does it OBJECTIVELY. He does not let anything get in the way when a person had performed a misconduct in the channel. Meaning, even if you are a NEWBIE, REGULAR (centuries old...LoL) of the channel or EVEN a BUDDY of his, it would not GUARANTY you from getting booted out by him AFTER a WRONGDOING..

Moreover, each individual is different from another. Sometimes, conflict arises from these individual differences. We all have differences, in how we perceive things and on how we respond to given situations. Thus, it is natural that some of the members might not take the other side of Louie --- The prankster/joker side of his . Others can while some can't ride on this side of his.

Lastly, let's all keep in mind, that it all boils down into giving more RESPECT for individual differences and also being more SENSITIVE to the feelings of others.

A blessed day to all!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."....William Penn