View Poll Results: choose between Steve Gibson or packet monkey WkD to die...

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Die Steve Gibson (www.grc.com)!

0 0%
  • Die WkD (packet monkey script kiddy)!

1 100.00%
  • I have no idea who either of these people are!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should We Abolish the Antipoint System(Poll)

Should We Abolish the Antipoint System(Poll)

On the advice of stflook I am posting a poll on the issue.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned
    Keep it the same but either way Im fine once the General group is happy.

Banned
    I feel there shouldnt be an antipoints system. If I cared what other people thought, I wouldnt want to post for fear of getting flamed, but I dont care. Another useless thread by ThePreacher.

larryjs
    Well..... I see hebris's point(only on this issue). Why should I care if I have 100,200 or even 1000 antipoints. (if anyone cares I have 61 and will get slammed here too I bet) I will admit that there are some of those points I've earned with my fowl mouth.I have seen - points given on helpful posts by me just because they hate me.I mean to give - points on a post because I told some one that their rebooting issue could be a power supply problem. That has to be someone on a vendetta. NOW if someone said"Larry if you get to the -500 level you can no longer post for 30 days" I MIGHT be inclined to be nicer when I post. I might even get to Ennis's position of not flaming at all. If everybody would have ignored me when I had a wild hair up my a** I would have looked at my post, saw how bitter and unhelpful I was and turned over a new leaf.And thats the point right? To weed out the trolls and let everybody know who the helpful poeple really are.

People.....listen....to me? ..............WOOHOO!!!

Anyway, I fully support the abolition of the AntiPoint system. I feel it's not worth the tension that it seems to be causing between a lot of the members here. Let people's posts decide their reputation, not other people's opinions on the person. The last thing we need is cliques within the forums.

what do the antipoints do anyways?

here

my thoughts are here...

antipoint abolishment

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Glad your back Ennis..
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

I think the system should be changed, when ppl give negative antipoints for no good reason etc. the system works and blocks it. But still see the reason ppl. do it, just because I said maybe Nakooka has problems with English doens't mean you have to give neg antipoints.
    WHoever did that you should know that did not lower my score

larryjs
    I love the way you COWARDS give points. You give them then go hide like a cockroach. This is for the bozo who gave me - points without telling why. If I give points I will always tell why and then sign my name. BUT I forgot that you little dweebs are on-line because you can't meet any chicks.I guess you can maintain the illusion that you are a real man(even with your short little stick!) when you hide behind a computer screen!!!!