24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2600 is good

20 83.33%
  • 2600 is bad

4 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how many for larryjs?

who cares

have a **** load of threads open at the moment and it seems that people are getting hot under the collar about flaming--
    who cares.
    If you really care about what people are saying in a couple of
    posts about each other you need to get out a bit more i think.

anyone i agree? pete agree?
    im a bit pissed at the moment now so it may seem a bit cynical.
    Leave dont leave,mock dont mock!!

sit back crack open a bottle of irish whiskey and put things in perspective :-)

larryjs

confess your homosexulaity

Originally posted by petemcevoy
    Oh, and yeah - i have to admit i didn't read your post correctly when i replyed to you the first time - for some reason (possibly the fact that i haven't had more than 3 hours sleep every night for a week) i read it as "click on my computer" rather than "click on the taskbar" - my mistake. I make no apologies for anything following that tho - you've been trolling the hell out of everyone at every available oportunity since you started posting, you haven't contributed /much/ useful information, and have just been a general *******.
    And that picture.....!!!
    I glad to hear you admit it.It proves what I was saying about you all along. This sensless discourse would not have gotten off the ground if you didn't slam me for "trying" to be helpful. Even if i was totally wrong you should at least give a guy a break if he is trying to be helpful.You are right ...I saw a couple of posts my first day and played the troll. Which is all the more reason to encourage helpful behavior rather than flaming it. I even admit your first retort wasn't that bad if you misread what I wrote.(it just shows that you are the dumbass I thoght you were) I am not even offended this thread you started about me(its a cover for your own repressed sexaulity). I sure gave you just cause by my response to your flame.( and I do not regret it) I do have plenty of useful and helpful info which I hope to relay in the future when the need arises. I can see by the way you drooled all over my pic. that I touched a nerve when I questioned your sexuall preference

You TRULY are a closet queen. Put the joint out the next time before you flame .THC has clouded your judgement

I glad you glad to hear i admit it
    For the record - tetrahydrocannabinol has not clouded my brain, its the sober yin to my fiery yang. If i had been sitting at home working on my own little network of debian boxen smoking up a storm rather than being stuck in an office playing tug o war with a malevolent unix box this whole debacle would have never got off the ground
    <shrugs>
    I've got 4 ounces of fine morrocan hash sitting in front of me now, say whatever you want about my sexuality - its water off a ducks back my friend.

You know, there's a revolutionary new technology sweeping the boards that I would like to recommend.

*cough* Private Messages *cough*.

I'm not saying that neither of you have a case for being pissed, but putting it out here hasn't seemed to have really helped anyone.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Hmmm..... Let me see here....

One thinks the other is a homo, and the other thinks the first is a homo. One thinks the other gives it orally, and the other thinks the first takes it anally. One thinks the other is stupid, and the other suggests beastiality to the first. Neither will speak kindly to each other.

Can you FEEL the love in this thread?

rofl!

Very true stflook, the love is simply oozing out of this thread.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

larryjs
    Originally posted by stflook
    Hmmm..... Let me see here....

One thinks the other is a homo, and the other thinks the first is a homo. One thinks the other gives it orally, and the other thinks the first takes it anally. One thinks the other is stupid, and the other suggests beastiality to the first. Neither will speak kindly to each other.

Can you FEEL the love in this thread?
    Hey sftlook I guess you know who sent the PM to ole "tonsil pete" now. To respond to Terr:
    I did PM the guy. He's the one making everything public! (not to mention that thread he started) I do confess to spewing vile vulgarities at him...in a hidden post.
    Since he makes everything public anyway I said the hell with PM and private post.
    When JP says all of this is getting out of line I'll submit.
    I know I have been an ******* sometimes but I'm not the worthless piece of crap he makes me out to be!

I never said you were a worthless piece of crap ;-)

First of all, you guys made a poll solely dedicated to flaming and that is something quite unusual in my perspective. Whatever rivalry between any party to another party should be settled elsewhere. As long as its not in AO, the rest of us wont even care if both of you have a fight to the death.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

Boy you sure are an ass-kissing syrophant!
    yet again.... the term is SYCHOPHANT.... if you want to use big words... learn what they are. how many times are you going to be corrected before you use the right word. or maybe you can go look it up in a dictionary. http://www.m-w.com