Thread: Linux My Way.

Thumbs up Linux My Way.

Sometime last week I was toying about with Linux and I disabled or rather uninstalled my mouse settings. I seeked out the commands to redo this problem using the terminal. I reinstalled the mouse successfully and for some magical reason my graphical speed and display was now correct as well. Also, my shutdown has been corrected as well. I would have a problem now and then with my pc shutting down then restarting itself. This problem is now fixed as well. If all of these changes stemmed from a simple placement of a mouse installation then whos to say that there isnt more of these excellent little chain reactions in there. I am perplexed with the reasons behind this and I am sure that I am going to read myself to death trying to figure it out. But, at least I have something to do to keep me busy for a while.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

It will be because your Xconfig setting was corupted. Refreshing the system X36 system file reset all the properties you needed. this is why the system now seems ok even though you only changed the mouse

Ah I see, thanx for the info.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]