Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble Trouble Trouble

oblio

Trouble Trouble Trouble

Autumn, are you really Heb's girlfriend? Well I saw your pic. sugar. All I can say is....if you lay on my bed what your waiting for will come quickly...but it won't *** too soon

LARRYJ - i happen to know EvilSeed, you're screwed

Hi mom!
    If you're even thinking about having conversations like this ... please do it somewhere else. I don't think an IT/security forum is the place to prove you're yet another horny teenager. Use private messages or something.

If I were a moderator, this thread would be history. . . so would your account Oblio. . . a.k.a. Hehbris. . . a.k.a. Debris. GET A LIFE!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I have to agree with him on this. X-rated conversation (or those going that route) DO NOT belong on a message board that's dedicated towards computer-related subject matter. Please take that to a private board elsewhere or at least in a PM where I don't have to read about your open "offers".
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

larryjs
    I DID send it out as an PM I think autumn let oblio read it. I didn't know autumn was aka "evilseed' I just looked at her pic she uploaded.

oblio
    she isn't evilseed you moron

Angry Stop Posting to this thread!

ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS!!!! Leave this thread be! It has no purpose in the forum!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned

OH NO!!! I posted to this thread.....

A perfect example of someone that *thinks* they have some sort of power here.....

If I were a moderator, this thread would be history. . . so would your account Oblio. . . a.k.a. Hehbris. . . a.k.a. Debris. GET A LIFE!
    Good point *if*, but you not so get over it....

ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS!!!! Leave this thread be! It has no purpose in the forum!
    Why because *you* dont like it? Then again who are you to decide....Last time I checked the 1st ammendment was still an active part of Amrican society.

Here is a quote that I feel fits perfectly in this situation...

"absolute power, corrupts absolutly"

-to lazy to credit person whom I quoted.....I think it was Winston Churchil?

This Post has been removed!

Re: OH NO!!! I posted to this thread.....

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe
    Why because *you* dont like it? Then again who are you to decide....Last time I checked the 1st ammendment was still an active part of Amrican society.
    #1, RogueSpy is not alone in his dislike of these tasteless threads.
    #2, This is a membership-requiring forum, and as such I doubt the first amendment applies here. Posting here is a privilege dictated by the owner of the site, not a right granted by the government.
    #3, I agree with RogueSpy. This kind of garbage belongs in a forum dedicated to insults and flames. This site at least pretends to be a computer discussion site.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?