Thread: interesting

interesting

I just reailised ..from your thread starting ,about how close to the truth I am. come on fessup .....you are a flaming fag. Whats worse is ...how ****ing stupid you are...if you are a "sr" member then I am JP! Just because your father died from AIDS is no reason to flame me..blame it on his homo lifestyle!!! You are no doubt a little pimple faced dweeb. You are upset because the pretty poeple have left you out. Relax... its not because of your dog-like facial features...its because your breath smells like a ****-hole. And thats because of the vomit you spew. I know why you turned homo....you cannot get any pussy
    Can anyone guess who sent me this private message? :-)

And just in case you missed it the first time:

its not because of your dog-like facial features...its because your breath smells like a ****-hole. And thats because of the vomit you spew. I know why you turned homo....you cannot get any pussy
    Genius, sheer genius.

It sounds like somebody who is just too insecure to be able to take criticism/flaming, whatever the original post was. I would just let it go. Whoever sent that to you is probably over it now that they're done crying about it. Can you provide a link to the original post?

Impossible not to like this guy...
    I really don't understand why people spend time insulting people on the net. If you do it in real life, you'd get your ass kicked. This could need one or two.....
    ---
    proactive

Pete, I think you should take this in a better light. Posting this crap is only going to keep the fires burning.

Then again, maybe he's not flaming you, maybe he's just propositioning you.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

I did think twice about posting this chsh, but i just think its hilarious, rest assured i'll be keeping my posts strictly technical from here on in.

Stflook -- if i was to post a link to this it wouldn't work - its a private message

I was asking for a link to the thread in which you did so ROYALLY piss this guy off.

I'm not sure stflook but I think it was this one.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=133335
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Banned
    Hey pete best thing to do is try to make peace with the guy, it seems hard but do you wanna spend the rest of your time at AO flaming each other or watching each other post about what you said to each other?

Is it worth? Its up to you, just some advice.

Ennis is right-just make p.e.a.c.e......
    because whoever it is its their problem-u were probaly just there at the wrong time
    though i must admit it is quite funny..........perhaps only because i had a good sleep last nite...perhaps..........

this happens to be another one of my favorite topics:
    1. psychologists have long agreed that there is something about anonymity that brings out the worst in people. in one study, several adults (co-ed) were placed in a dark room and monitered. it turned into a group grope.
    2. psychologists have also maintained that usually, people will insult each other about their own faults so that the other person will be ridiculed (e.g. Bob has herpes, he says the Rob has herpes, but Rob doesn't have herpes.
    3. sad sad sad........(sung to tune of why can't we be friends) why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends? why can't we~~~ be fri~~~~~ends?
    4. make love.......not war

thanking you much for read me post.