Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are hehbris screen names?.

What are hehbris screen names?.

Hey would some one like to clear things up for everyone. WHat are all the aka hehbris screen name accounts. Or is this just a metaphor for stupid people. If it's not a metaphor can we make it one. I know hehbris will like this one alot since he's getting all the attention.

Well hehbris if your out there could you explain your motivation, and why you do what you do.

Hey Freeon!

Hehbris, Debris and Oblio are the different handles/nicks used by this guy.

------Nothing is hidden from the Sorceress......LoL

Have a nice day!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.....William Penn"

oblio
    you only know because autumn regret told you.

Debris is just what some people call him. Did Focmaester start that?

That nak-guy who said he "hacked a web of japan" seems VERY much like hehbris but thats just a personal suspicion and I could be wrong.

sebastos12 isn't but he's still an idiot.
    Why am I still here?

Hey Hehbris!

I KNEW IT WAS YOU! I KNEW IT, EVEN BEFORE YOU STARTED THE AUTUMN THREAD., I KNEW IT EVEN BEFORE AUTUMN CAME IN AO.

When you started the thread on Autumn and I read your name sign-in as OBLIO, I informed immediately some of the regulars in the AO chatroom that it was you. At first, the guys were skeptical. I quote Roguespy's post:
    Oh, and BTW! Oblio. . . . if you really are Hehbris. . . GET A FN LIFE!!!
    Right after I have informed the regular members, on which one of them was Rogue. In the main chat, one of the regulars asked your girl (to confirm the info they got from me). Your girlfriend, Autumn only admitted that you were hehbris in the main chat, right after she was confronted with the question. If she was not confronted at that time, I doubt if she would inform us that Oblio and you are the same

How could I possibly know?..........................
    you might wonder...is it possible? YES, it is!.....I caught you..you cant change that fact :P...Clean your tracks ...always!

Good day!

....nothing is hidden from the Sorceress.

I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.....William Penn"

Hey who ever gave me neg-tive antipoint (hehbris) why man I was only kidding. Didn't want you to take it personal. So Autmn=regret is your girlfriend, lol. Ok hehbris it's cool no harm.

oblio
    Like I really care enough to give you antipoints. I was at work all day doing much more important saturday things.

Originally posted by oblio
    you only know because autumn regret told you.
    Well, I also knew without even speaking to Autumn before You've used the name 'oblio' before, in connection with your prior account, btw.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

check this out!!!!

anybody care to comment on these sites??? I found it interesting

http://happyhacker.org/crime/ghirc14.shtml
    http://happyhacker.org/crime/ghirc12.shtml

i wonder....

does hebris/debris care to comment on Global Hell affiliation or are you just a wanna be???