Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you noticed......

larryjs

have you noticed......

How threads that are nothing but insulting hyperbole seem to be the ones that everyone responds too? The ones that are really interesting, technical questions security holes and such...seem to take a back seat to this garbage. No one steps up to answer alot of those. I know... I know... I must accept the responsiblity for my actions. Like I have posted many times before...when I first came to AO I acted like a total troll. I tried to break that cycle by trying to be helpful(according to "tonsil pete" I gave bad information) and fell into the ole quid pro quo cycle. I did'nt respond to Terr flaming out of respect( A ton of +points)
    perhaps I should have given pete some respect.He probally would have come back and admitted that he misread my post about 2000. The info I gave out on 2000 is correct. Some poeple like pete's way of accessing services better. I do not and here is why.. using the admin tool menu allows you to access many other troubleshooting features. I was going to explain some more but when pete flames me because he doesn't crack an egg on the same end...well I said the hell with it. His method is inferior from my stand point because of my anticipation of other trouble shooting methods. You can also access the event viewer from this menu. this can open up some more clues for the source of the trouble. Enough about that though. pete has vowed to keep his post technical from now on . Let this thread be the acid test

Yes larry, I have noticed that. It's part of people's unspoken love for entertainment in the form of pain and stupidity. Have you noticed that all news shown on TV is mostly bad?

I've also noticed that this is just another flame directed towards pete. And if you really want to get your reputation back I'd suggest you start off with a clean slate. I.E. a new account. This whole slanderous flame war won't do you good, regardless of who started it.
    Why am I still here?

larryjs
    he he he.... I have 4 accounts already and one is very respected.
    can you guess which one?

Woah...no I can't, but then why do you ever use this one?
    Why am I still here?

larryjs
    Because I sometimes get tired of "sucking up" and being sucked up to . I will not reveal my alter ego that is so respected(and semi retired) It can't even be tracked down by my ip address because it was made(and always logged onto) from another network. Only the other account I made from this ip address can be associated with this account

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted by larryjs
    he he he.... I have 4 accounts already and one is very respected.
    So that's the reason why there are 45900 members everyone has 4 accounts.

Actual members 45900 / 4 = 11475

So that's the reason why there are 45900 members everyone has 4 accounts.

Actual members 45900 / 4 = 11475

Naa...I only have 3.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Senior since the 3 dot era
    LOL

Then there's weirdos like me who only have the one.....
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

humans love misery....mmmmmmmmm......delicious.....