Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP Banned from AO IRC

JP Banned from AO IRC

The REAL Chat Nazi (Louie)
    For those of you who don't understand why they call him the Chat Nazi, he gave a perfect example about an hour ago.

He BANNED JP.

Yes, he set a ban on the person who owns the system. He "claimed" he thought it was a fake, but it took a diferent OPER to get the ban removed so JP could get back in his own room.

Common people, I know there are more of you out there that want to compain. What are you afraid of?

posted by Souleman
    Im sorry. . . I couldn't help it. This deserved its own thread.
    Nice work Louie. . . Keep up the good work. haha
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

hehe. . . just moving it back to the top. It deserves to be there a little bit longer. . ; )
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Damn I can't believe I missed that. lol,

Hello all

this may be a stupid question but how do i get into channel #AO cause it says invite only??

(hey it goes with irc thing dont it?)

Doesn't quite make sense to me... JP should at least have some system set up to give himself IRCop access, via a user/pass or IP-based authentication...

Sounds a little farfetched, but whatever.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Cool

hmm he's supposed to have the Systems/Network Admin access level which is damn higher than an o-line/IRCOp..

*snicker*

lol! Funny stuff, but on the other hand it´s kinda good with an op that is not afraid to take action if he feels that something is wrong.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Hi Stardog!

Good day to you! You can join AO's chatrom either through the java applet here in the web site or through using mirc. If your on the site, just click on the chat banners posted in the main page and also found on the several sections of the page. Another way for you is by using MIRC, just go to the options box and type irc.antionline port 6667.

Hope to see you there!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."....William Penn

Cool

If not.. u can use Pirch or if ur runnin Linux.. use X Chat..

and to connect type /server irc.antionline.com 6667

dont worry about lookin which channel to go to.. u will be automatically redirected to the AO chat room..

Just want to see this on top a little bit longer :-).