Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Password

listen

all you have to do is ask them their password... in casual conversation about computers, over a drink... it slips out and voila dump them and rush to the nearest internet connection that you can and change the secret question... actually you go in thru the back so you can see what the secret question is, then you go in the normal way with the login and password and change the secret question/answer. The catch is to keep the question the same but change the answer... they will never suspect!

this is purely for research/educational purposes only...

Originally posted by sebastos12
    Listen victory many other @$@# guys like you have sent THOUSANDS of threads for the hotmail hacking, just search, find it and work on it.
    I am very sorry to flame in this very polite thread, but this really can't be happening.

YOU calling others: "@$@# guys"
    "THOUSANDS of threads" yeah from which you posted about half!!

I am really sorry for yelling (which I am) I usually would absolutely not do this, but this is too "" for words

oh **** how I hate ****ers like you. you ****ing make me sick, you sick ****.. I hope that you're about 10 years old and are still changing, cause this is a really really bad habit.

once again sorry for the rudeness

you me
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

Cool

hmmm hint.. if ur thinkin of compromising a hotmail server.. well think again..coz u cant. their security is quite tight im affraid after that incident where a cracker edited their asp to send the login names and passwords to HIS e-mail address..

hmm why worry on how to fool the server? go worry on how to fool the USER...

and look.. if ur doing this for the kicks just make sure u wont do any damage.. ok? coz one thing i hate the most is a cracker on a power trip...

ROFLMGDMFAO

LMAO! Not another one of these posts! Geeze! HAHAHAHAHA
    Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.