Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some help please!

You work for nuts, i thought i was badly paid! ;-)

You work for nuts, i thought i was badly paid! ;-)
    I know. Elaphants get more than me though

Does anybody know any more good software that would probably be able to help me?
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

The DOS fdisk will be able to recover it... Most probably the lost space will be in NonDOS Partitions, i had the same problem and i deleted and recreated those partitions.

i tried that on the origional copy of the hrd drive and it didnt work. I think that the only way that i am going to get my files back is to give up and pay for a full copy of a recovery tool
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Go to www.grc.com.
    He has a product called "spinrite5"it says that it can retrieve data and fix harddrives,but its gona cost you about $80.

Goodluck

Crimina1.

Useful sites to get warez

Hey man why dont you try searching for freewares and then Utilities in Windows...

Re: Useful sites to get warez

Originally posted by Atom1ca
    Hey man why dont you try searching for freewares and then Utilities in Windows...
    I have been but the only ones that I can find only show the files and partitions, and they will only let you recover files 64Kb or lower. I can probably buy one for 50 but i would rather find a freeware if i can. I have searched Yahoo, Google, MSN but still no luck. Oh yea and also webcrawler.