Thread: AIM & YIM Security Questions...

AIM & YIM Security Questions...

That's me! I have another dumb question....

Here goes.
    I know that AIM and YIM are big security risks. I found the downloads for aim stuff on this site, but have no idea which , if any I need to use. Or if I need to delete the AIM I have and download one of these! Or are these downloads for something else entirely? Please help, I am a newb to PC security and don't like doing things wrong in the first place.

Also using YIM. Are there any security downloads for them?

If it helps, I am on a dial-up modem and have NO plans on upgrading to DSL or cable anytime in the near or distant future.

...just retic's or do you keep other kinds. They can be dammed nasty
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hi Tedob 1 !

Yeah I have two retics, five bci, two ball pythons and an iggy I rescued two days ago! The Retics have a some what undeserved reputation.Most, if properly cared for and handled often and with some common sense, turn out to be impressive animals. The larger breeds such as this , even though they can have a tude, are pretty much the smartest appearing snakes out there. They are extremely aware of what is going on around them!

http://photo.redtailboa.org/Eddies-pics?&page=1

You're more than welcome to check them out! A lot of the ones in the album, are rescues. I placed the majority of them two weeks ago.
    I love my snakes, go ahead and ask about them if you\'d like!

Just bringing this back on top!
    Still need some answers!

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I'd check Trillian at www.ceruleanstudios.com as it's an All-in-One IM including
    MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, and IRC. Current version is 0.70 and it's got multiple skins so check it out! It's got a better development team (of 2 people) than the others who don't seem to care much about security or anything else...these guys actually listen.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Thank you! Vorlin & Tedob1,

I won't have time to look at it right now, but I do have it saved,the link , that is! I'm pressed for time and need to get out and moving!

Thank you!

i'll be back!