Thread: surfing anonymously

surfing anonymously

Hello a stupid question needs an answer ...

How can I check that the proxy I am surfing through is really showing its ip and not mine.

How easy and how can I check the log and see who is using the proxy and what request he is making(tracing)??

Cyber Army had a script for checking that for you but their relocating their server and its not up right now.
    that was the only one i knew off the top of my head. check different security sites that run free checks for surfers

you could surf to a friends wed server and have her/him look in their logs while your on.

their no real way to check to see whos doing what in the remote logs of the proxy server unless you have it (the proxy server)on premisses..
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I know that if you run Symantec's security check it will give you the IP you're displaying to the world.

their no real way to check to see whos doing what in the remote logs of the proxy server unless you have it (the proxy server)on premisses..
    I have to agree with that...