Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: arvatar's

I wasn't sure what I wanted, but it had to be animated! So I dug around for Descent 1 energy balls. I might change it sometime, but I think it's okay. I got interested enough to cobble some - other avatars together a while ago.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    Mine is none other than the hero himself He-Man!
    (with my name etched underneath)

Abra...

Well...mines this Pokemon called Abra. Don't laugh either. Pokemon, the video game on Gameboy, rules!. It came around some time in 1995. Jesus Christ, I was an addict...I played that for years...still do actually. The TV series came out a couple months ago as far as I'm concerned...but thats just sad. I hate the show...oh well... When I get to around 100 posts or so...I'm gonna make it an animation ...maybe him glowing or something...who knows.

Anyways...Abra is this phychic pokemon, if you didn't know, who's IQ is unbeleivable. I thought he sorta resembled me (IQ wise ). Plus he's really cool looking...so it's a double whammy!
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Originally posted by Terr
    I wasn't sure what I wanted, but it had to be animated! So I dug around for Descent 1 energy balls.
    I thought it was a Descent icon. That's the only game I ever played with any enthusiasm. Nice

The "Evil Inside" came from my dislike of Intel(please no flames). Another factor was that although I might seem nice, inside I am as bad as the worst. I saw a nice picture in a linux magazine that would be great for my next avatar. Its a "Linux Inside" avatar. I miss my gun avatar.

Terr, I just noticed you and sOnIc now share the same avatar. Just trying to keep from getting the two of you mixed up.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Yeah, he PMed me about using it, and I'm waiting for him to get my 'No.' message.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Mine is Tux holding a BFG and wearing Doom's helmet. And it has a windows logo with a circle slash over it placed just in front of the trigger guard on the BFG. ( you can't really tell what it is at that res.)

You can probably guess what inspired it.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Cool

Thank's for the reply
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

larryjs
    Mine is a self-portrait....

Found mine on a web site. And thought that it looked really cool. It deals with computers so I choose it.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]