Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: arvatar's

Animated GIF!!!

Muahahahaha...i've got an animated .gif. I actually whipped this together in like 5 min. It's still in the "beta stage" if you will. In about a week I expect it to be totally finished...I'm not setting this as a most high priority...so we'll see what happens...any ideas...PM/E-Mail me or something. Lates.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Originally posted by larryjs
    Mine is a self-portrait....
    Marxist!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Re: Animated GIF!!!

Originally posted by [WebCarnage]
    Muahahahaha...i've got an animated .gif. I actually whipped this together in like 5 min. It's still in the "beta stage" if you will. In about a week I expect it to be totally finished...I'm not setting this as a most high priority...so we'll see what happens...any ideas...PM/E-Mail me or something.
    If you could get the eyes to flash blue or red or something when the rest of it fades out, that would be cool...

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Re: Ouroboros

Sweet idea man...I'm up to it. Red it is...er...will be in a while at least.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Since can't upload my own avatar found one that looked like me.

Banned

Re: Animated GIF!!!

Originally posted by [WebCarnage]
    Muahahahaha...i've got an animated .gif. I actually whipped this together in like 5 min. It's still in the "beta stage" if you will. In about a week I expect it to be totally finished...I'm not setting this as a most high priority...so we'll see what happens...any ideas...PM/E-Mail me or something. Lates.
    Flashing lights remind me of japanese cartoons making me go into state of mad.....?....f..r!enZy,,,,,,,,!!!!

sF
    h!!!!

Thumbs up Re: Re: Animated GIF!!!

Ah...the nice ole' (or is it 'ole?) Japanese anime. It's the one type of art we can all agree on for a while eh? Never can have enough...and in the movies you always see the city lights light up with flare amoungst the citizens of habadahabadahabadakido...

*Wipes tear from eye...*

...then I saw Pokemon the Movie...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Lightbulb

Damn, a Q that wants me to think!
    Growing up English I watched the very early showing of Dr No. Just could not resist the Daleks.
    With all these Q about ourselves surprised someone has not put them together for a look at our personalities. I.E: Ages, OS's, Avatars,,,, ect....
    MMMMM interesting, too bad I don't have the required time.
    KNOWLEDGE IS OF TWO KINDS: We know a subject ourselves or we know where to find information upon it. SAMUEL JOHNSON