Thread: Nokia ring tones

Nokia ring tones

hello
    does anyone know a software converting wav or mp3 to the nokia ringtones format ????????????
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

That's quite an impossible thing to do... Waves & mp3's don't know the notes unlike midi-files, so they are just "bitflow". There are, however, some programs converting those into midis (Amazing Midi, for example), but I think they don't work very well if there are more than one instrument... The ring tones have got their unique format, so you need a Midi to Nokia converter. Remember that many songs already exist as ringtones... Try this Google search.

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

actually, i dont think that you can do that. if im not mistaken, the only format that you can use to convert into the ringtone is the midi or *.mid format. you can also get the midi version of the song that you want to put on and run it a midi synthesizer program to show you the notes that were used and just put them into your phone manually or have someone send it to you. as for links to sites i would just stick to the ones that zeroone gave you.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

sebastos12
    I know one programm such as ringtone converter .

well apparently im mistaken.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!