Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The art of hacking becoming less sophisticated

Post Can Skript kiddies get less sophisticated?

Are hackers becoming less sophisticated? No because a true hacker knows the ins and outs of a system. A better question is whether skript kiddies are becoming less sophisticated. The answer is of course not. That is not possible. You can't get any less sophisticated.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

what's the problem? i don't really see it... I mean... we all agree on that SKs are dumb as dogshit because if they weren't they wouldn't be SKs... now how do u stop SKs? hmmm, by running ur systems securely of course! if ppl have properly secured boxes then the problem is solved because the only attack left for the SKs to use will be DoS/DDoS and bruteforce which i personally don't see as a real threat. It's our job (the hackers) to educate ppl and teach them how to secure their 'puters... it seems like all these issues is just going around in circles... and why? because it can! the firms try to make ppl as god damn paranoid as possible. the government is doing it too. then once they take away every1s rights they're just gonna be happy about it because they feel secure! DAMN I HATE IT! just teach the bloody parents to raise their kids properly then there wont be any more SKs... wups, i guess i just found the problem, hehe.
    well anyways... u all know what i mean.. there's some heavy conspiracy going on and we gotta stop it now!
    "Ok, that was just a little tension break that had to be done there"
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds