Thread: A formal Introduction

A formal Introduction

Hey, I was going to post a little thing thing in the Roll Call forum but it was too informal.

Ive been lurking here for well over 2 months and I know the good from the bad here, actually its easy!

Bad: Berburt, I am a Wanker, oblio [buts he is funny at times], and [Web Carnage]<-joke hes cool!

Good: Terr, Negative, Ennis, Vorlin

Now Im not new to this but Im not advanced in my knowledge so I decided to post when I seen how bad things have been getting in here and try get some good solid knowledged back into AO!

Are you with me!

Greetz cmnoop. There's an easy way to tell the 'Good' from the 'Bad' users here.
    It's called the AntiPoint system. Green dots signify positive posts and threads by
    a user and the red ones signigy negitive posts with meaningless nonsense. You'll
    notice that there's only a few of those users here but they're not hard to find.
    Any way, welcome to AO.

Remote_Access_

Thanks R_a_ maybe I can help you get more points but I doubt mine are worth anything yet.
    I heard about your court ordeal and I wish good luck!

You don't give Antipoints to people cause they seem nice, or already have a lot, you give them antipoints when they make good posts.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    i was wondering how am i bad
    i know u havent seen me for the couple of months uv been lurking
    and also what is the point of this post?
    please expand on this because in a place like this your rep is everything
    i also noticed I WAS THE FIRST ON THE LIST
    what u dont like my avatar?
    or mabey my posts?
    .......you know mabey ill start a pole on am i good or am i bad
    ome more thing how have u been lurkin around for a couple months when u became a member this month????
    also ive looked at ur post and found nothing to convince me that ur about bringing good solid knowledge to this site , so why dont u practice what u preach
    intead of ur 1 word or 1 sentnce posts.
    or my favorite
    zone alarm is no good, but dont take my for for it , how about your own.

"ZoneAlarm really is bad, by recommending it you show you really understand little and are easily leasd by other people. "

"It is a resource hog, contains spyware of some sort and is simple which is not good except for your granny."

you cant go talkin that kind of crap without some backing.