Thread: Should have looked closely at reviews ....

Thumbs down Should have looked closely at reviews ....

I usually have incredibly bad luck. And an even worse sense of direction (if I say turn right, the correct way is to the LEFT).

The first Dazzle didn't work, so I thought it was a bad one after trying it in several different systems and Operating Systems. Exchanged for a second one - thinking that I'd give them benefit of the doubt. Tried it in a couple school systems - no luck. Had a couple friends try it, no luck. So - I took it back and saw they had a newer version - and since I still had 4 days to return, I figured what the heck. 1 more try can't hurt since I'm just messing around with video. Well, it didn't work either (love Dazzle, their tech support doesn't exist in any form) - 6 different systems, no luck.

Then I started checking the web - complaints everywhere. The product doesn't work.

Okay - I live and learn and check for reviews now. Web reviews are always hit or miss - some companies have their employees post fantastic reviews to hype up products. And what's true and what's not?

But - the Dazzle is junk. It claims to do great things - but the hardware doesn't work and the software is riddled with bugs. Another case of Buyer Beware - kludged-up junk on the retail shelves and the people who make it know it doesn't work and don't care.

Simply Astrid ......
    or sometimes just \"Simple Astrid!\"

Are you talking about this? (dazzle.com not responding at the moment) Why don't you repost this in the 'Product Reviews' Forum.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency