Thread: .ram converter

.ram converter

Hey guys, I have a question for you experts:

Is there a program out there that can convert Real Player files, ".ram", to another format? (such as .mp3, or .wav, or etc.)

IS that even possible?
    Can you burn .ram files to a CD? That's the ultimate goal here, is to burn a bunch of .ram audio files to a CD. Now, I am not sure if burning software will allow you to do that, so that is where my first question comes from.

I would appreciate any help necessary. Again, thank you.
    ...the scent of your hair as you twirl in your fingers, and the time on the clock, when we realized that it\'s so late, and this walk that we shared....together!

PLEASE HELP with .ram Conversion

I need this at the top because I really need help with this problem.

Please help.

I have .ram files that need converting to any other format. Streambox Ripper doesn't work because it says "invalid file format."

Thanks again!
    ...the scent of your hair as you twirl in your fingers, and the time on the clock, when we realized that it\'s so late, and this walk that we shared....together!

While I don't know one which converts them, try this.

Download a program called Total Recorder .....

This is an excerpt from the Overview of Total Recorder...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total Recorder is a sound recording and playing program. It records analog sound digitized by a sound card, as well as sound generated, or requested, by other computer programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, WinAmp, and many others. Recorded sound is saved in wave-file format or you can use external programs to save recorded sound using MP3 format.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As stated, using Total Recorder, you can grab just about any sounds you want which are played on your computer....

Heck, a good sign that it meets what you need is that it sez RealPlayer in the overview.

Best of luck,
    Matty Cross
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Real Audio Ripper

One of these two Rippers should suite your needs:

WiseCroft Ripper

The wisecroft ripper issues the user 10 free sessions. Within these sessions you may decode as many .rm, .ram files that you wish, but you must regester if you choose to use the program more than 10 times.

StreamBox

The StreamBox ripper is also a prime selection for real audio conversion, although the newest version of StreamBox does not support Real Audio conversion, you must find an older copy of the streambox.exe.

Google for either:

streambox + realaudio

wisecroft + ripper
    Simple<<<>>>::

ra2wav

I have used a program called RA2WAV.... And it do what it sounds like, convert your real player files to wav....I had also some RA songs i wanted on CD and it works great for me...

search on www.google.com and you will find..
    -// FLAVE \\\\-