Thread: how do i get administrater rights for my computer at college?

Unhappy how do i get administrater rights for my computer at college?

does anyone know where i can get a program that will give me administrater rights on my college computer. the administraters keep blocking stuff so i wanna **** their **** up!

cheers to anyone that can help!

lots of love
    cpudeath
    cpudeath

have sex with the administrator
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    does anyone know where i can get a program that will give me administrater rights on my college computer. the administraters keep blocking stuff so i wanna **** their **** up!
    Hmmm...hehe...dude, not sure if you're really gonna be successful because if you're looking to "fsck their **** up" because they're "blocking stuff", then anything you use to try to prevent that is only going to get you in more trouble with the school than you really want to deal with. Wanting to "fsck **** up" just because you can't do certain things is not the first thing I'd suggest doing. Try learning what they've blocked and how their firewall rules/etc work. By learning that, not only do you know more but you also know what they *don't* have blocked. As the almighty Perl saying goes..."There's always another way to do it.".

That's all I'm gonna say on this issue...learn something instead of trying to break stuff because of rules. It's really the best option, especially if you're at college on scholarship (something I didn't get because I wasn't *smart* enough).
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Re: how do i get administrater rights for my computer at college?

Originally posted by cpudeath

cheers to anyone that can help!

lots of love
    cpudeath
    Apparently you have somehow made it to college without learning how to spell OR how to have a conscience. In addition, you obviously have no clue about what you are talking about, otherwise you would have told us what system they run.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Your college has been notified. You'd better keep a low profile until you learn that illegality is bad.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Stupidity .......

Terr is right. For a college student you don't know how to spell. Besides this forum is not meant for answering questions on how to damage any system! Anyways if you are still interested in learning heres a little tutorial on school network security http://www.cyruslabs.com/snsbd.html.

If i were you i wouldn't post any question like those again. You will be banned a lamer for sure and you will never get help.

Besides why get on the bad side of the administrator? Why dont you learn your college's security and try to exploit it and then notify the administrator, you'll get a better relationship by helping instead of damaging.

Destruction is not a good idea, you could get banned forever from the computer rooms in your college or even worse, ARRESTED!

Play it safe and smart, not stupid and dangerous -Me

teknogod is right. if you want to learn computer hacking you need social enginnering skills and smarts.

you never get punished for doing something, you get punished for getting caught. and what you asking...your gonna get caught. students have been fugging up computers eversince they put them in schools and every time its done they find better ways of tracking down the perp. use you head man.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thumbs down

cpudeath: go and read a few of the posts here on the new anti-terrorism bill.
    KNOWLEDGE IS OF TWO KINDS: We know a subject ourselves or we know where to find information upon it. SAMUEL JOHNSON

Even if we did supply you with the program/knowledge to, as you put it, ***** up there sh*t, what makes you think that you would actually have enough brains/knowledge to actually run the program.This is not an age of "one button destruction/cracking"
    So do what your 3 grade teachers hopefully told you and go read a book.

brickwall

-Unix, Live Free or Die