Thread: Kazaa/Morphius

Kazaa/Morphius

Beware:

they both use http on port 1214. on 9x computers directory transversal works but no browse rights.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

So what you're saying is you can change directories, but you can't see the files in them?
    I put http://127.0.0.1:1214/ in my browser and I could see all my shared files. I guess I can live with that.....
    ---
    proactive

No. what im saying, or trying hard not to say is you don't have to see programs to run them...like ftp using command!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hey Tedob1,

Are things getting back to normal there in NY ??
    Sorry for this one.

Ok, now that you brought these up. Have you been using these? Never had any bad experience with? Have asked around alot and seems some people have had no problems using either of them for years and others claim it has some secret coding in it used by the feds or some sort.

Thx.

theprophet

i'm having trouble sending you private messages....wasn't sure how else to contact you other than to reply to this thread...sorry everyone :[

Thats a tough one to answer. Thousands and thousands of lives have been shattered by those events, everybody knows someone who lost someone. Things have changed, but all the changes arn't for the worse, people are nicer to one another even driving isn't as vicious as it was, people are gicing each other breaks...unfriggenbelievable.

I use kazaa, i don't keep it turn on only when im looking for something. leaving a port open on the internet for sharing, dosn't sit well with me. As far as 'secret software', i here ta tell ya, it's not necessary. You can browse every single shared directory there is, with your web browser. it shouldn't take too much to adapt a serch engine to search these ports. im sure its been done. even if you remove downloaded software from the share dir. a record is kept in a dat file, it's not hidden or anything. I've read where the recording industry is hacking peoples computers to delete "their property" and im sure this method has something to do with it.
    ill be able to tell you more next week after i try to adapt the methods used by sad mind and code red to these boxen. manually that is not with a worm.

firefemme: checked my settings they look ok. but please email me myhandle@netzero.net (for the spam collectors)

On toppic

Originally posted by TheProphet
    Ok, now that you brought these up. Have you been using these? Never had any bad experience with? Have asked around alot and seems some people have had no problems using either of them for years and others claim it has some secret coding in it used by the feds or some sort.
    I Use Morpeus since I found out kAzAA has spyware (add-aware found it on on of my pc's)
    And cince I have a dynamic ip number I'm not afraid of people tempering with my downloaded music...

Morpheus has a "No Spyware" logo on it..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !