Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: how to poison your mind with antionline [and lavender usage]

Banned

Re: how to poison your mind with antionline [and lavender usage]

Originally posted by chemical

"HOW NOT TO GET FLAMMED" (THAT MEANS YOU ENISFAG) and **** like that, you know they are THE BIGGEST POSEURS HERE.
    HOw not to get flamed, not flammed and yes as Remote_Access_ pointed out my name is Ennis.
    Please if you wish to insult me use correct spelling that way you can look like you're making an intelligent argument and I may get offended.

Red face Re: how to poison your mind with AO

...As you've all seen from the irc logs yesterday, this poor excuse for a human being has no more qualifications than that guy werking at Burger King makeing whoppers. He's been asked repeatedly to state his reasons for being so much superior that you and I and yet, he can't. I wonder why this is? I think I'll join acidphreak at McDonalds and grab a big mac and throw the wrapper on the floor so you can "feel" important... That dosen't necessarily mean that your are, but what ever. Ennis, I think someone forgot to look up the spelling for flameing while they were going through their thesarus. You can't get chemical to talk to you on irc because he can't type as fast as the rest of us and he has to have his trusty side kick, the thesarus, with him at all times. May be we'll get a reply when he learns a couple of new werds from his handy little thesarus...

Remote_Access_

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I'm gathering this Chemical (he/she/it) isn't going to respond and from what I've read, there's some kind of emotional/physical bond between him/her/it and Oblio (also a him/her/it). This tells me that the post was nothing more than a jab at the entire crowd at AO (minus Oblio of course) without any real want for responding or 'backing up' his/her/it's post. Chemical, good job on making yourself look smart. How many like you I've seen in my working life and prior, those that try to advance themselves higher than others by being "smart" or whatnot. Don't you know we all bleed and **** the same? Yeah, even you drive the white steering wheel when you're sick or worship at the porcelain temple when taking a dump...no different than anyone else around here unless your parents are rich enough to have someone wipe your ass for you (which I would DIE LAUGHING at, you being told to "get bent" by someone wear rubber gloves with a handful of Insta-Puff 5-layer-imprinted-with-roses-to-go-along-with-your-lavender-whatever toilet paper). Of course, that's probably a long ways off from what would really be true so I could care less either way. I've just enjoyed watching the crowd you wanted to piss off rise up in anger with ergonomic keyboards as maces or clubs and optical mice used as flails in hand...and from what I see right now, you're really not looking to be anything higher than AO's 'personal bitch'. Have fun! And by no means is this a discriminatory attack on you, I'm just pointing out that you effectively decided to piss off a bunch of people that have overall tried to be helpful to others in relation to security and such and now you're trying to hide/run/not care.

Now my question is...why did I waste that much time writing all that? Oh wait, I would say it's because I do 128 words per minute raw, 122 corrected but hey, Chemical told me that I'm all fake and full of shite...oops.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Sometimes it is better to keep one's hole shut and be thought an idiot, than to open it, and remove all doubt. What a schmuck.
    Bolt actions speak louder than words.

oblio
    Oh our esoteric friend chemical, who can you be? Nice of remote access to knock spelling when he himself cannot spell thesaurus. Oh and what is wrong with working at fast food restaurants, do only dumb people work at them? You are all so obsessed and the only reason for this I can conclude is you fear a hint of honesty. Remote Access, you rant and you rant about qualifications and you continuously copy and paste articles yet you yourself have never even demonstrated the slightest smigen of a 'clue'. You are on some pretentious high horse for reasons unknown. You are continuously providing us with anger filled banter written without the slightest bit of eloquence. Noone cares about IRC logs, you don't even know if that was the REAL chemical you fool. Your log is nothing but inconclusive. I remember a while ago someone on that network was pretending to be me, yet I am BANNED from the network and have been for months. You people are OBSESSED. And it provides much delightful entertainment for myself and my counterpart. You go on and on about 'qualifications', well what are yours? Me, I am a programmer at a software firm, most of my code is done in Java except when speed is needed I add a JNI in C++ and ASM. I also handle all of the company's network security issues.

Sometimes it is better to keep one's hole shut and be thought an idiot, than to open it, and remove all doubt. What a schmuck.
    Oh and what is wrong with working at fast food restaurants, do only dumb people work at them?
    - no you ignorant ass, it was just an example. I happen to work at a fast food resturant. I didn't say that there was something wrong with it.

You are all so obsessed and the only reason for this I can conclude is you fear a hint of honesty.
    - What would you know about honesty.

Remote Access, you rant and you rant about qualifications and you continuously copy and paste articles
    - I give credit where it's due. Can you not read? Did you not see the SOURCE? It's there you fool.

yet you yourself have never even demonstrated the slightest smigen of a 'clue'.
    - <Start Smigen_of_clue>
    Droped out of high school for personal reasons (mistake)
    Went back to a secondary school
    Got my G.E.D
    Can werk with spreadsheets, databases, and 53 WPM
    Certificate in business core
    2 Oracle certificates
    (both from web based courses, harder than
    what you would think)
    Takeing SQL course
    Proud HTML'er
    MOUS in Access
    Still going to school, earning qualifications,certificates, and degerees.
    </End Smigen_of_clue>

You are on some pretentious high horse for reasons unknown.
    - You should crawl back under the rock from which you came.

You are continuously providing us with anger filled banter written without the slightest bit of eloquence.
    - Who is this "us"? My anger filled banter was targeted at chemical and if it offended you as well, then I did a better job than I thought.

Noone cares about IRC logs, you don't even know if that was the REAL chemical you fool.
    - Ask the Ops and users that were there. You can even ask your butt buddy chemical. He may deny it but it was him.

Your log is nothing but inconclusive.
    - You are nothing but inconclusive.

I remember a while ago someone on that network was pretending to be me,
    - Hahaha...Why would anyone want to do that?

yet I am BANNED from the network and have been for months.
    - Good deal, you should be.

You people are OBSESSED.
    - Na, that's just your irrelevant opinion.

And it provides much delightful entertainment for myself and my counterpart.
    - It dosen't take much to amuse and entertain you dose it?

You go on and on about 'qualifications', well what are yours?
    - See previouse statement at top.

Me,
    - You? What about you? I didn't ask anything about you or your qualifications. I was talking to your butt budy chemical.

I am a programmer at a software firm,
    - Good for you. Whats the name of this firm?

most of my code is done in Java
    - Java? Java? Hahaha, no further questions.

...I add a JNI in C++ and ASM.
    - You know ASM do you? I'd like to see you demonstrate your "knowledge" of ASM and explane. Enlighten me with your Uberleet knowledge of C++ and ASM.

I also handle all of the company's network security issues.
    - Hahaho. That's probaly the reason for your network's security issues. ::

Remote_Access_

oblio
    Your rebuttle is worthy of laughter. You provided nothing in your defence, you merely attempted to assault me with the most ridiculous comments ever. Oh by the way, an oracle certificate is not hard to achieve. The information required for the exams is just a matter of memorization and it can be passed without ever even touching Oracle. Every network has security issues to be dealt with you baffoon. 53 wpm is hardly impressive and doesn't even qualify you to be a secretary. You mock java and yet you are in training to be a SQL programmer, how pathetic is that. I bet you don't even know what the PL in PL/SQL stands for.

"Your log is nothing but inconclusive.
    - You are nothing but inconclusive. "

the hell kind of retort is that. What the heck is wrong with you.
    my aching head

WTF?

women like it when you punch them for disobeying you.
    How would you like it if I punched you for disobeying? I oughta stab repetively you in the face with a dull knife.

Every network has security issues to be dealt with you baffoon.
    That's true but not every network has YOU working for them.

53 wpm isn't that impressive but like i said I'm still going to school, earning qualifications,certificates, and degerees.

What's wrong with me? WTF is wrong with you?! You think that your special cuz you hit women? What? Why don't you try to punch me for disobeying you. What's up now? What? What?!

By the way, PL/SQL stands for Procedural Language/SQL. PL/SQL extends SQL by adding constructs found in procedural languages, resulting in a structural language that is more powerful than SQL. The basic unit in PL/SQL is a block. All PL/SQL programs are made up of blocks, which can be nested within each other. Typically, each block performs a logical action in he program. A block has the following structure:
    DECLARE

/* Declarative section: variables, types, and local subprograms. */

BEGIN

/* Executable section: procedural and SQL statements go here. */
    /* This is the only section of the block that is required. */

EXCEPTION

/* Exception handling section: error handling statements go here. */

END;

Remote_Access_

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    You are continuously providing us with anger filled banter written without the slightest bit of eloquence.
    Right on, something I can handle! Let's see what some shell scripting tells us, shall we? *shoves the entire post that Chemical started into a file on an HP 9000 L2000*.

$ egrep -i '<insert very long string of | delimited "curse" words left out due to inappropriateness on here>' file1 | wc -l

This plus all the insults all came from an 'eloquent' post that effectively targeted a whole group of people that said Chemical doesn't know other than what he/she/it reads and what you tell him/her/it. Eloquence is in the eye of the reader, no doubt.

Remote Access, you rant and you rant about qualifications and you continuously copy and paste articles yet you yourself have never even demonstrated the slightest smigen of a 'clue'.
    Ok, if you're going to target Remote_Access for spelling and whatnot, why not target me while you're at it. I've asked specific questions as to why hasn't Chemical responded in kind to A: the original post, B: why does he/she/it claim to be 'superior' to everyone else, and C: (new question) what does lavender have to do with anything on here? I will gladly "step up to the plate" in defense for Remote_Access (since you seem to be targetting him, not that he can't defend himself which I've already seen).

...speed is needed I add a JNI in C++ and ASM.
    Interesting....I seem to recall Chemical demanding we all leave and go out to MASTER C and Assembly. BOTH. And then called us ****faces to boot. Right on....now I'm doing the math fairly quickly. Is there some kind of grudge you two hold against the crowd of 'fake-ass-I'm-not-writing-another-damned-long-line' people like us? I'm really trying to understand why this is still continuing but I do know this, most of this thread now has nothing to do with security and is a personal bashing fest against Chemical and now yourself (since you did say 'counterpart'), all of which is to be expected, given the initial post.

Oh yeah, not just dumb people work fast food. I've done that, plus sit-down fast-food plus CDL driving plus office furniture moving plus landscaping...I believe a good worker has worked in a variety of fields and not just one. Diversity, that's the key. The ones I have a problem with are those that never worked a part-time job in their life, don't know work ethics to save their ass, and get out of college making A's and B's expecting to make 40k right off the rip....have fun!

If we can be civil, give me the answers to my questions and I'll gladly answer those asked of me, otherwise this is just a glorified pissing contest and you can't keep a white brutha-man down!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Hello Oblio!
    I see you are a jave progammer. I do a little Java myself.
    This code below has a very astounding purpose not directly related to its specifics. Its general purpose can be motified to do a break through task....can you tell me what it is?

****begin source**************************************import java.awt.*; // for GUI support
    import java.awt.image.*; // for image construction
    import java.net.*; // for UDP stuff
    import jgl.*; // for all the cool stuff
    // get JGL free from http://www.objectspace.com

import java.io.IOException;
    import java.io.PrintStream; // for System.out shortcut

//

public class JobMaster extends Frame
    implements Runnable, CommonConstants {

final static String PROGRAM_TITLE =

"Distributed Applet-based Parallel Processing Demo";
    //--------------------------------------------------

// Number of applet reply ports used. For a strong return-flow of
    // results, this number should be increased via command line option

final int MAX_PORTS = 100;
    private int numResultPorts = 3; // default, webmaster can override

// Generic Parallel variables

private int nextPort = 0; // next reply port for results

private Thread mcpThread; // "master control program" thread
    private ResultsReceiver[] receivers; // slave threads

// Parallel application-specific variables.

// Size of UDP packets containing calculated scanlines

final int RESULTS_PACKET_SIZE = 2 + IMAGE_WIDTH*3;

private int scanlineY = 0; // scanline for next requesting applet

// The completedScanlines array tracks which scanlines have already been
    // processed. Since this is a Java object, we can use it to synchronize
    // our code around it so that multiple ResultsReceiver threads don't screw
    // up our image bookkeeping.

private boolean[] completedScanlines = new boolean[IMAGE_HEIGHT];

private int numberOfCompletedScanlines = 0;

// AWT-related variables

private Panel imagePanel; // the panel where the raytracing appears
    private Panel buttonPanel;

private Image offScreenImg = null; // Image to accumulate raytracing in
    private Graphics offScreenImgG;
    private Graphics imagePanelG;

// Misc. variables

private static PrintStream o = System.out; // convenient shorthand

//private boolean verbose = true; // debugging output on/off
    private boolean verbose = false;

//-------------------------------------------------------------------
    // JobMaster server program entry point
    public static void main (String[] args) {

new JobMaster(args); // start JobMaster up.. as an object.
    }
    // JobMaster constructor.
    // Create GUI and start main server thread.
    public JobMaster(String[] args) {

// print half-decent program banner

o.println( center(80, repeatChar('-', PROGRAM_TITLE.length() )));
    o.println( center(80, PROGRAM_TITLE ));
    o.println( center(80, repeatChar('-', PROGRAM_TITLE.length() )));

o.println("Written by Laurence Vanhelsuwe (lva@telework.demon.co.uk)");
    o.print ("With raytracing code by Francisco In cio de Toledo Moraes");
    o.println(" (chico@dcc.unicamp.br)");
    o.println("");
    o.println( center(80, COPYRIGHT));
    o.println("");
    o.println( center(80, "\"...only Java makes it possible.\""));
    o.println("");
    o.println("");

parseArgs(args); // args-args-args :-)

// open Server-side control and progress window

setTitle( PROGRAM_TITLE );
    resize(IMAGE_WIDTH + 40, IMAGE_HEIGHT + 60);

imagePanel = new Panel();

buttonPanel = new Panel();
    buttonPanel.add(new Button("Reset"));
    buttonPanel.add(new Button("Quit"));

add("South", buttonPanel);
    add("Center", imagePanel);
    show(); // opens window

imagePanelG = imagePanel.getGraphics(); // get drawing context

// create off-screen image to accumulate raytracing in.
    // this image is what paint() uses to refresh our window

offScreenImg = createImage(IMAGE_WIDTH, IMAGE_HEIGHT);
    offScreenImgG = offScreenImg.getGraphics();

if ( offScreenImg == null || offScreenImgG == null ) {
    System.out.println("Failed to obtain off-screen image buffer.");
    System.exit(10);
    }

mcpThread = new Thread(this);
    mcpThread.start(); // start JobMaster for real..
    }
    // JobMaster main thread entry point
    public void run () {

o.println("JobMaster deamon running.");

// create N ResultsReceiver threads/UDP ports
    receivers = new ResultsReceiver[ numResultPorts ];

for(int threadNum=0; threadNum < numResultPorts; threadNum++) {

o.println("Creating listening UDP port deamon # " + threadNum);

receivers[threadNum] =
    new ResultsReceiver(threadNum, RESULTS_PACKET_SIZE, this);
    }

o.println("Entering main JobMaster loop.");

playJobMaster();
    o.println("JobMaster DONE! (Image completely generated).");
    }
    // The JobMaster's main task is to wait for applets requesting a job.
    // Wait on a fixed port # for incoming requests. The request contains
    // the applet's address.
    // Reply with a job spec which contains a receiver UDP port # to
    // return the results to.
    public void playJobMaster () {

while ( numberOfCompletedScanlines < IMAGE_HEIGHT ) {
    processJobRequests();
    }
    }
    // Wait for a job request, then reply to the applet with a job spec.
    private void processJobRequests() {

byte[] jobReqPacket;

// wait for a job request message from an applet "out there"
    if (verbose) o.println("Waiting for applet requesting a job..");
    try {
    jobReqPacket =
    UDPUtils.receiveUDP(JOB_REQ_PACKET_LENGTH, JOB_REQ_UDP_PORT);

} catch (SocketException e) {
    o.println("Error while receiving job request: " + e);
    return;
    } catch (UnknownHostException e) {
    return;
    } catch (IOException e) {
    return;
    }

if (verbose) o.println("Received a job request. Parsing..");

// extract header from reply and check validity
    String readyHeader = new String
    (jobReqPacket, 0, HEADER_FIELD_POS, HEADER_FIELD_LENGTH);

if ( ! readyHeader.equals("READY ")) {
    o.println("Received corrupt job request msg (bad header).");
    return; // ignore message
    }

// extract applet host address strings from job request
    String appletHostIP = ipToString( jobReqPacket, NUM_ADDR_FIELD_POS);
    String appletHostName = new String
    (jobReqPacket, 0, TXT_ADDR_FIELD_POS, TXT_ADDR_FIELD_LENGTH);

appletHostName = appletHostName.trim();

o.println("Job (line " + scanlineY + ") issued to applet on host " +
    appletHostIP + " (" + appletHostName + ")"
    );

// construct the job spec message (contains scanline Y and reply #
    byte yHigh = (byte) (scanlineY >> 8);
    byte yLow = (byte) (scanlineY & 255);

int portNum = RESULTS_BASE_UDP_PORT + nextPort;
    byte portHigh = (byte) ( portNum >> 8);
    byte portLow = (byte) ( portNum & 255);

byte[] jobMsg = {portHigh, portLow, yHigh, yLow};

// send job message to waiting applet
    if (verbose) o.println("Issuing job spec now..");
    try {
    UDPUtils.sendUDP(jobMsg, appletHostIP, APPLET_JOB_ACK_UDP_PORT);
    } catch (SocketException e) {
    o.println("Error while transmitting job: " + e);
    return;
    } catch (UnknownHostException e) {
    return;
    } catch (IOException e) {
    return;
    }

// inc scanline and receiver port # for next applet that comes along
    // begging for more work..

do { // **!! WARNING DO-WHILE
    scanlineY++;
    scanlineY %= IMAGE_HEIGHT;
    } while (completedScanlines[scanlineY] &&
    numberOfCompletedScanlines < IMAGE_HEIGHT
    ); // find one to do

// Note condition: the counter could have been incremented
    // while inside the while, so we need to test for it too !

nextPort++;
    nextPort %= numResultPorts;
    }
    // A ResultsReceiver thread invokes us to process some results.
    // If the received scanline is new, then add it to the off-screen image
    // and tell our window to refresh itself.
    public void collateResults(byte[] results, int receiverID) {

MemoryImageSource mis;
    int receivedScanlineY;

// o.println("MCP adding results from receiver # " + receiverID);

receivedScanlineY = (results[0] & 255) << 8;
    receivedScanlineY+= (results[1] & 255);

// Since several threads can be calling this method at the same time,
    // and we've got a structure which could become inconsistent due to
    // this, we need to protect the structure from race conditions.
    // The array of booleans flagging completed scanlines is used as a lock
    // to protect it and the associated counter numberOfCompletedScanlines

synchronized (completedScanlines) {

if ( ! completedScanlines[ receivedScanlineY ] ) {

int[] scanline = buildScanline( results );

mis = new MemoryImageSource(IMAGE_WIDTH, 1, scanline, 0, IMAGE_WIDTH);
    Image lineImg = createImage(mis);
    // o.println("lineImage = " + lineImg);

offScreenImgG.drawImage(lineImg, 0, receivedScanlineY, this);
    offScreenImgG.setColor(Color.black);
    offScreenImgG.drawLine(0,receivedScanlineY, 10, receivedScanlineY);

// track which and howmany scanlines have been done

completedScanlines[ receivedScanlineY ] = true;
    numberOfCompletedScanlines++;
    repaint();

if (countFlags() != numberOfCompletedScanlines) {
    o.println("Assert fails !!!!!!!!!!!"); // **!!!
    }

o.println("Received scanline Y: " + receivedScanlineY +
    " (" + (IMAGE_HEIGHT - numberOfCompletedScanlines) +
    " still to do)");

} else {
    o.println("Scanline " + receivedScanlineY + " already received.. ignoring.");
    }
    } // end of critical block
    }
    int countFlags() {
    int total = 0;
    for (int i=0; i< IMAGE_HEIGHT; i++) {
    if (completedScanlines[ i ] ) total++;
    }
    return total;
    }

// Converts a sequence of byte r,g,b triples into a line of 32-bit
    // wide ARGB pixels.
    private int[] buildScanline( byte[] results ) {

int[] scanline = new int[ IMAGE_WIDTH ];
    int red, green, blue;
    int rgbIndex = 0;

for (int pix=0; pix < IMAGE_WIDTH; pix++) {

red = (results[2 + rgbIndex + 0]) & 255;
    green = (results[2 + rgbIndex + 1]) & 255;
    blue = (results[2 + rgbIndex + 2]) & 255;
    rgbIndex += 3;

scanline[pix] = (255 << 24) | // alpha = 100% opaque
    (red << 16) |
    (green << 8) |
    blue;
    }
    return scanline;
    }
    // This method is called by AWT when our window needs repainting.
    public void paint(Graphics g) {
    System.out.println("painting..........");
    if (offScreenImg != null) {
    imagePanelG.drawImage(offScreenImg, 0, 0, this);
    }
    }
    // This method is called by AWT when AWT GUI elements are clicked on.
    public boolean action (Event event, Object arg) {

if (event.target instanceof Button) {
    if (arg.equals("Reset")) {
    resetCompleteJob();
    } else
    if (arg.equals("Quit")) {

// :

System.exit(10);
    }
    }
    return true;
    }
    // Restart the image from zero.
    // Means wiping scanline flags, counter and Y pointer.
    private void resetCompleteJob() {

System.out.println("");
    System.out.println("Resetting picture..");
    System.out.println("");

synchronized (completedScanlines) {

for (int i=0; i < IMAGE_HEIGHT; i++) {
    completedScanlines[i] = false;
    }
    numberOfCompletedScanlines = 0;
    scanlineY = 0;

offScreenImgG.clearRect(0,0, IMAGE_WIDTH, IMAGE_HEIGHT);
    }
    repaint();
    }
    // check command line options:
    //
    // NUMPORTS <value>
    private void parseArgs(String[] a) {
    ObjectArray args;
    String param;
    int value;

args = new ObjectArray(a);

if (args.contains("?") || args.contains("-h")) {
    o.println("Usage: JobMaster [NUMPORTS <value>]");
    System.exit(10);
    }

if (args.contains("NUMPORTS")) {
    try {
    param = (String) args.at( args.indexOf("NUMPORTS") + 1 );

value = Integer.parseInt(param);
    if (value > 0 && value < MAX_PORTS) {
    numResultPorts = value;
    } else throw

new IndexOutOfBoundsException("valid range is 1.." + MAX_PORTS);

} catch (IndexOutOfBoundsException toink) {
    o.println("Error: Invalid NUMPORTS option! " + toink);
    }
    }
    }
    // Utility function: convert 4 consecutive bytes in an array of bytes
    // to an Internet "dot notation" IP address, e.g. "193.89.70.32"
    private String ipToString(byte[] ipAddress, int offset) {
    StringBuffer s = new StringBuffer();

for (int i=0; i<4 ; i++) {
    s.append( Integer.toString( ipAddress[offset + i] & 255 ) );
    if (i != 3) {
    s.append("."); // need those dots inbetween the bytes
    }
    }
    return s.toString();
    }
    // Utility function to center a string, space-padded
    private String center (int columns, String s) {

String spacePadding;
    int paddingAmount;

paddingAmount = (columns - s.length()) / 2;
    spacePadding = repeatChar(' ', paddingAmount);

return spacePadding + s + spacePadding;
    }
    // Utility function to create a string of repeated characters.
    private String repeatChar( char ch, int times) {

StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();

for (int i=0; i<times; i++) {
    sb.append( ch );
    }
    return sb.toString();
    }

} // End of Class JobMaster