Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: how to poison your mind with antionline [and lavender usage]

larryjs
    peace and love

Angry Chemical

...chemical isn't ever going to reply to this post...or is she?

I think one can get flamed only so much....wait, nevermind...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

I can see why chemical you would post such a thing! Like the majority here your "intelligience is very lacking! And I can see why you would get us and "Script Kiddies" All mixed up. It is simple to see that your just a lamer. A regular user that likes to start flame wars. The people that do nothing in there lives but put other people down, who spend endless time infront of there machines posting and posting useless comments..............

I've seen you and people like you, that spreads racist remarks or terrorist ideas!!!!........

I take great pitty on you! what a lonely unforfilling life you must lead! You can't deface websites, you can't even DOS you just sign up and bitch, bitch, bitch!! But by reading the other comments you shoulf at least got that one. Hold on a min... I forgot your below average intelligience! All you have proven is what is proven time and time again! Script Kiddie lamers like yourself are not very smart!!!!!!!
    -=SolarisMKA=-

We're still waiting...

Chemical: You have still neglected to tell us YOUR qualifications to call us all dumb.
    We're all waiting for you to reply.
    You really burned your self on this one. If I were
    you I probaly wouldn't ever post anything on here either.

Remote_Acccess_

well chemical........lets hear it! I see you are online now.

larryjs
    chemical logged in breifly antihaxor. Then she scurried out of site like the cockroach she is! I started a thread about her because she does not have the GUTS to reply to the thread SHE started! typical for a TROLL!

Interesting posts.......

Originally posted by cousinit
    Interesting posts.......
    Hey, don't you criticize our coming-closer-together-through-********! It's ego gratification, dangit!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

*** chemical has joined #antionline
    <RA_Away> hey
    *** RA_Away is now known as Remote_Access_
    <Remote_Access_> look who it is
    <chemical> hello remotefag
    <chemical> are you hard at work pasting some more tutorials
    <Remote_Access_> hey bitch boi
    <Remote_Access_> are u hard at work bitchin and moanin
    <freeOn> lol
    <chemical> yes
    <chemical> yes
    <chemical> bbl.
    <evil_enchilada> wow starting out on a good note there chemical
    <Remote_Access_> cuz u didnt get accepted into society and no one likes u?
    <Remote_Access_> what was the point in posting <Remote_Access_> cuz u didnt get accepted into society and no one likes u?
    <Remote_Access_> what was the point in posting that and insulting everyone?
    <chemical> if you felt targetted by me insulting all the idiots at antionline, then it is your problem, not mine
    <Remote_Access_> what qualifications do u have that makes u think that you are so much better than the rest of us??
    <chemical> i hacked the planet before lunchtime <chemical> NOW, BBL I SAY
    <Remote_Access_> no answer?
    <Remote_Access_> i didnt thinks
    <Remote_Access_> go away..
    <Remote_Access_> go bitch, wine, and complain somwhere else
    *** freeOn is now known as chemicallyimbalanced
    <Remote_Access_> weren't you leaveing?
    *** chemicallyimbalanced is now known as freeOn

I just wanted to post this for people still wating for a reply and for those that weren't in the IRC room when Chemical finally arrived. Just to piss this person off even more I decided to put it in his thread and I will create another thread with the same content but flame his ass even more. Also to back up Remote_Access in what he said. I look down on Chemical and wish hime better luck somewhere else.

acidphreak
    Basicly told us we have no real lives aw what a shame......

kinda ironic how we have no lives and we are useless yet he probly spent 3 hours typeing that crap up considering he probly had to stare at the keyboard for 5 seconds for every key he typed...

his views are just the normal sterotype you see us get alot... Just rember while we are makin tons of money with out "usless intel." he will be cleaning up the Mc Donalds after im done eating my Big Mac and throwin th wrapper on the floor just to make him feel important.