Thread: Re: How do i hack hotmail and yahoo?

Angry Re: How do i hack hotmail and yahoo?

Greetings everyone. I was wondering of anyone else is getting tired of people asking that same ****ing question over and over and OVER AGAIN!!! It's like they just were not born with that part of your brain that tells you not to do stupid ****... like catching your pants on fire or asking:
    "How do i hack [insert e-mail server here]?"
    WHAT THE **** IS IN THERE THAT IS THAT IMPORTANT!!!
    Did you catch your boyfriend/girlfriend sending a message to your significant other? WHO CARES! GET OVER IT!
    Please stop asking that. If you reall want to know, click here:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=132418
    Have you ever heard of a search engine? Here's a link to a great one: Http://www.google.com
    Now stop asking and go look for your self. RTFM!
    ....Makes you want to shoot some one dosen't it?

Remote_Access_

Talking

Oh my gosh Remote_Access_ you deserve some positive antipoints!!!

Maybe 6 out of 10 "help me" I get is to hack an email account. People tries to pay me, other have tried to scare me and one "friend" got over our friendship because I didn't want to teach him how to hack his ex's hotmail account. Funny guy!!

My point is, if you think your mate, your mom, your friend, your teacher or whoever, is sending mails talking about you, is because you are just not good enough to anybody, so get a life, get a book, and start being worth to society!!!
    Todo lo que no me mata me hace mas fuerte...

LOL ROCK ON DUDES
    hey

Hey remote obviously you know by now that there will always be people coming in here asking these questions. I mean what do you expect the Banner of Antionline states that we are hackers or at least to the common idiot we are.

Just me cool take some anger management classes and flame the bastards for not being inteligant enough to hack a simple mail server.

Talking

being inteligant enough
    good thing there are different kinds of intelligence, mr aol666?

My first post... constructive as hell. Can't help myself though.

Hi mom!
    Hello and welcome Corinthian, I think we'll get along just fine

Thanks Guus There was an introduction thread somewhere, right? Better go make an ass of myself.

Hey

hey all im new here...i feel the same...hotmail "hacking" people SUCK.i know how you feel about this..i have heard it time and time again from other sites...thats why i joined here...im in school...although im not sure whether i can post at home as it remembers me here! I HOPE THE SYSTEMS aDMIN DONT CATCH ME HERE IVE BEEN IN A LOT OF TROUBLE BEFORE FOR STUPID STUFF WHEN I WAS A SCRIPT KIDDIE....HEY WE ALL HAVE BEEN AT A TIME..UNTIL WE LEARNED THE TRUTH... JUST WANTED TO SAY HEY...

mAYBE SEE YOU ABOUT SOON

sorry bout the caps up ther didnt realise...
    <blink> Mark </blink>