Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Xmas?

larryjs
    I want some hacker underoos!!!!

I want a life.
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Wink

What I'd really like for Christmas is for threads like this to stop forever....

Originally posted by jamez3465

QUESTION - does any one want x box? if so... WHY? ... its the same thing as a computer cept worse...can you hack on a x box? no... can you talk on aim or check your email or read cool websites? NO.. well a maybe on the email thing, i really dont know..
    You will most likely be able to hack with an Xbox, and will most likely be able to get AIM and all that for it after a short period of time....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned
    All I want for Christmas is to hack Hotmail... Nah.
    A laptop with the works.
    Forget 8hrs of sleep ill settle for 3 hrs

What I want for Christmas

Hmmm... after much thought (actually, about ten minutes or so) I have determined what I, psychosquee, want for Christmas:
    -One (1) grenade launcher
    -A new PC
    -Money for Driver's Ed.
    -And a significant other

If I obtain all of the above items, I shall be happy... but it will suffice if I only get a significant other... I really need someone to talk to...
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Let's see...

<WISHFUL THINKING>

I'd like a Cisco gigabit network, a RAID 5 array on 200 gig 15,000 RPM SCSI drives, an OC3 line, the yahoo.com domain, and a 51% share of Microsoft.

A girlfriend (that doesn't involve an air pump) would also be nice.
    So lonely.......
    </WISHFUL THINKING>

A copy of SuSE 7.3 would be nice. Red Hat just doesn't make the cut for a main workstation, and I'm sick and tired of Windows.

hmmmm... i like to have a laptop (the one that can kick @$$ both in the net and... ON THE REAL LIFE) and .... perhaps i can have whats left on stflook share on microsoft... 49% share !!! h3h3h3
    its the trip... not the destination!!!

All I want for the holidays is a fully decked out laptop with the works. I want something that can handle running progs like Flash and Fireworks. It should also come with a DVD player and "at least" a 14.1 active matrix display. Online capabilities is a must. Well so much for that dream. Well, good luck on holiday shopping everyone.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

All I want for christmas is a fully loaded laptop.