Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Xmas?

Acceptance, freedom, knowledge, and many more things that you can not buy.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Thumbs up

#2... that the friendly people at apple would be extra generous this year and give everyone a titanium G4 for christmas

and my #1 all time wish is that no one would have to spend christmas alone....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I would have to agree with Matty_Cross on this one. I really need a life. Besides, my family already celebrated Christmas, so......

Anyway, January 7th I get my life back, so then I will be happy again

Dear Santa, I would like a surface to air missile, Robert Jordans unpublished books and a PS2 with FFX. Thanks
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

All I want for christmas is to see happy faces and spend time with my familly.

But I would not mind if Santa would give me a AlphaServer ES45 with dual CPU's and loaded with disks and memory.

//micael, 31

Hi Maxixe!

Good day to you! I'm 25 and would like to ask Santa to give me a lap top (that can handle 3dsmax) for Christmas . I need one bec. I travel during weekends and need to do some work stuff while on the road.

A blessed day to all! Merry Christmas!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."....William Penn

acidphreak
    un-like all here that ask for computer stuff or video games or a girlfriend that doesnt consist of a pump (my personal fav)

I wish that Sep 11th attacks on the US never occured. Im not a freak that wishs for world peace and other hippy ****, its just what happened that day i will never forget and it ust goes to show how fragile we really are... All it takes is one very ****ed up individule to end more lives then years that human will live. May we all ave a peacefull and thankfull christmas (and al the other weird holidays we have)

oh yeah and a nice 1.9 Ghz pent 4 with the works on memory and others would be great ^_^
    Oh yeah... and for the realease of XOT 1.0 to come quicker. mmmmm and oh yeah the death of packet monkey WkD or at least that little punk to get the rude awakeing he needs when the FBI accually DO do sumthin to a 13 year old script kiddy. YES THATS RIGHT ****ACE I CALLED UR SORRY ASS A SCRIPT KIDY cause thats what the **** u are... a little packet monkey wannabe pansy! .. for more on WkD visit the well hated www.grc.com I dont personally like GRC or Steve gibsons views but one thing he is right about is WkD being a script kiddy.

irc05.icq.com #clubhit - NetBioM

fresh new cardboard box

that's right, i want a new cardboad box... my address is the third box on the left under any bridge you happen to look under.
    I would rather give something to someone instead of using this time of year as my "gimmie" time to ask for things from my folks. If we could ALL make ONE selfless act of generosity to someone in need, then the holidays may mean something to even more people. Although this should be conducted by everyone everyday all year long, but we can't be demanding on people so if it's a list you want then here you go:
    1. my dad to pay for an apartment so i can move away from home
    2. the bluetooth IR card that will allow my laptop and cellular phone to connect me to the net
    3. a newer car (mine's a 95)
    4. an unlimited shopping spree (paid for by Santa...or whoever) at Aveeda, Banana Republic, Dillards, Hertz, and everywhere else I happen to think of
    5. a full paid trip to europe (complete with lots and lots of spending money)
    6. lifetime of manicures, pedicures, and massages

This is for everyone else!
    1. a permanent internet connection that never fails
    2. lifetime upgrades/updates on pc's for free from the manufactuer

ok so my list is longer... i've been a good girl!

Banned
    Windows XP of course, ah no Im only messing.

Books and some tunes should keep me happy, I aint materialistic or rich so I go for the small luxuries in life!

ohhh nooooo Ennis resurrected this dead thread and sent it back to the top! Well here it goes again....by the way I wanna new laptop.