Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lavendar Update

oblio

Lavendar Update

All was set, i was forced into the depth of the basement bathroom due to the fact that lavendar would corrupt our newly installed whirpool bathtub. The candles were lit, the cd, you guessed it, the microphones - the glow pt 2 was playing, the bath was prepared and the lavendar inserted. I began to submerge in the bath tub. The first sensation felt was an enormous dizzy feeling as the blood rushed to my head due to the heat of the water. Suddenly a problem exposed itself... I happen to be 6'6". The bath does not accomodate such staggering height!!!! I tried to make due for 5 minutes before giving up. I quickly grabbed all my belongings and ran for the whirlpool. I filled it up with luke warm water due to the lack of hot water remaining. All was set, candles lit, no lavendar this time...The microphones going again. I get in! 6'6" at it again. Bath time was over, headache still there there is no break for poor me!

good thing i have my trusty guitar and my catologue of self perscribed songs to help me unwind. Thank you for the lavendar chemical, I can give it back to you or I will pass it on to another needy soul.

Perhaps we can go to the Casa Del Popolo for vegetarian sandwiches and a show. My boss is closing shop for a week and a half starting friday.

AntiOnline Newbie
    oh dear, I did not account for your height when suggesting you bath with the lavender! Feel free to give it to someone who may be able to use it (lisahoho)

the casa closes for the holidays, are there any shows prior to the moldy peaches you'd want to see? if not, we can combine a meal and a concert on the 9th, assuring us good seats

what do you think of the julie cd? i managed to track down 3 mcleod tracks from her latest cd--did not like them. They were too "salsa" for my taste. However, she did have a few nice tracks on her older albums. Good luck to me on finding THOSE.

singing off for the night,
    (i am actually reading books again, and this makes me hyperhappy)

together at last....
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein

haven't you giuys ever heard of pm or <gasp!> the phone?

oblio
    Yes Lisa might like this. I am aware that the casa closes for the holidays however, it is open this weekend. We can go for lunch with Verushka. Hopefully I will find the email of this person so that I can jam with him this weekend. I will invite him on an outing to our bohemian cafe, the casa del popolo. It is good that you are reading again, me I have been dragged to various social events. Monday I went to amateur boxing night at some pathetic bar and last night I was forced on Ally McBeil office outingsd. Ugh. The Julie CD as you have heard is mostly french and her voice in her francophone songs is much deeper. Although I prefer her nice innocent Eric's Trip/Wooden Stars english voice, her mature french voice is quite serene. I listen to the CD non stop and I will probably buy her other CD. I did in fact e-mail you some bands to check out, the most notable being Skating Club, Neutral Milk Hotel, Retsin, Movietone, and someothers I will e-mail to you when i get to work. I'll probably try to go to the library tomorrow, but I seem to have anxiety attacks everytime I enter it due to the lack of organization of the books as compared to chapters, I do not believe that books relating to fiction should all be shoved into one section, marking sub genres is VERY Important. During my 12 days off work do you want to go wonder around the plateau? I'm just about ready to record my new CD it will be exciting.

I will go watch television

AntiOnline Newbie

i cannot sleep, my mind races

Casa and the plateau? You are turning into a real bohemian. I welcome both offers and accept them, here is one of my own: we should go see S.P.I.T. (the squeegee kid movie reviewed in HOUR or MIRROR or some such). It's playing at ex-centris, they have cheap rates during the day, if I remember correctly. I bet you will like this movie. How often do we get a frank portrayal of montreal's "street folk"? Maybe it will inspire you to write a song

I find it's best to go to the library already having authors or specific titles written down. You're right when you say that the way they sort the books make it impossible to peruse them and find something to your liking. If not impossible then unlikely, at least. I am reading the shockwave rider. I feel myself getting sucked into cyberpunkesque type of novels once again. I used to be quite fond of gibson, stephenson and sterling (the big 3?).

Are you recording at mcgill? Aren't you a bit scared, i am scared for you

this is good profiling material

Private messages, people.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Eating_Scarlett
    what kind of SICKOS *are*you, reading in on others private conversations??!

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Hmmm, last I saw, this was a publicly posted thread in General Chit Chat which means anyone can read it...and following with the general gist of the replies, isn't it painfully obvious that these people are all saying "Go to a PM or the phone"? Not to mention, I'm now doing the math (even though I've only been on AO for a month) and it seems like Oblio and Chemical seem to have some sort of irl friendship or they're the same person or they're attracted to each other or...(insert another 10 possibilities shortened for brevity). Who knows. All I know is that Chemical posted a rather "scathing" post of "unerring wit and pretentious challenge" to the *entire* I-am-not-really-a-hacker-just-a-kid-hiding-underneath-fake-knowledge-that-I-bullshitted-my-way-through-fooling-everyone AO crowd. Note the sarcasm on that line, as the responses that one got were a lot less than nice in the direction of Chemical, who STILL HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ANYTHING STATED IN HIS/HER/ITS OWN THREAD. Interesting...

Now then....Oblio / Chemical, kindly take your almost-getting-up-close-and-personal messages to a PM where we don't have to read them and where losers like myself don't have to spend time writing responses to idiots like Eating_Scarlet (withholding all comments about the name), who may or may not be Oblio/Chemical or someone else involved in said group.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Originally posted by Eating_Scarlett
    I'll just assume you're going for humor here

It seems that chemical's writing has become decidedly less erudite. Maybe the strain of capitalizing things is too great for him/her, except in occasional flame-then-leave threads.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency