Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Louie?

Post Why Louie?

[09:34:27] <ThePreacher> I dont know
    [09:34:27] <Quad> lol
    [09:34:37] <ThePreacher> port 902?
    [09:34:40] <hogfly> the host louie...the host
    [09:34:55] Louie [Louie@198EA2E8.ACE2B0E6.13457FC3.IP] sets mode +b *!*@*.cm-upc.chello.se
    [09:34:56] [[[TBBW]]] has been kicked from #antionline by AntiChat [antichat@anti-2AEB3DD8.antionline.net] : [Banned]
    [09:35:01] <Louie> hrmf
    [09:35:04] <Louie> sucks to be him
    [09:35:08] <ThePreacher> why Louie?
    [09:35:15] <hogfly> same host
    [09:35:17] <Louie> ravemister and him musta been the same
    [09:35:17] <Focmaester> well asking crap will get you this far I guess
    [09:35:21] <Louie> AND WHO GIVES A ****
    [09:35:32] <Louie> my gawd...freakin preacher you'd think i had banned you
    [09:35:37] <Quad> lol
    [09:35:39] <Quad> you should
    [09:35:42] <Louie> so shut the hell up you whiney bitch
    [09:35:44] <ThePreacher> he was asking how to remove a trojan from port 902
    [09:35:51] <Phactorial> heh Louie ;]
    [09:36:01] <Louie> i really hate L-users
    [09:36:12] <Louie> and preacher is now an L-user
    [09:36:14] <Quad> haha
    [09:36:22] <ThePreacher> dont trip
    [09:36:34] hogfly hides
    [09:36:48] Quad points to where hog is hidding
    [09:36:58] Quad - over there, over there
    [09:37:16] sparky3223 [Anti@anti-3E82DDA.ny325.east.verizon.net] has joined #antionline
    [09:37:21] Louie [Louie@198EA2E8.ACE2B0E6.13457FC3.IP] sets mode +h for #antionline
    [09:37:53] <hogfly> sssssh
    [09:37:56] <hogfly> I'm hiding
    [09:37:57] ThePreacher sits down and shuts up
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Hey Preacher! What happened to the web based link for the chat room? Its like GONE!

Banned

Damn that Louie sounds like a bitch, but so are you Preacher.

Thumbs down

The chat nazi strikes again, you wonder why so many people avoid #antionline. Asking a security question on security chat can get you kicked or banned.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    OK if you attack Louie, you have to attack hogfly as well... Hogfly backed Louie up... I am so sick of these posts on what an ass louie is. He banned because of cloning for gosh sakes!

Like I said in a different post - Keep the facts straight!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Yes and NO, I banned that address because the same person who was cloning was Nick Flooding. I really don't worry about Cloning...

Hell I am on vacation from Dec 21 - 25...for CHRISTMAS...So all of you atheists and people who don't believe in Christmas, I left you the date....

And a note to all you people who bitch at work when people use the word Christmas...ITS A LEGAL FREAKIN HOLIDAY...

IF you people say Hanakah or whatever you celebrate you don't see me bitchin to the boss that your insensitive to my feelings. You politically correct people can shove it up your ass.

As for your Preacher, mind your own god damn business, if i wanted someone to watch over me, I'd call my mom over to the IRC and shes meaner then me!!!......
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Red face

Originally posted by Louie

And a note to all you people who bitch at work when people use the word Christmas...ITS A LEGAL FREAKIN HOLIDAY...

You go girl!

rofl

I'm still at a loss as to why anyone would want to "cut and paste" a chat log..

The problem I have isnt that you kicked that user, but how you treated ThePreacher after he questioned you. Grow up and learn that not everybody is ****ing with you.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Disclaimer: I don't know any of these people from Adam/Eve so don't think I'm targeting anyone in particular.

Having worked on a few muds both as an immortal and an implementor on two, I've seen people who're otherwise good as a mortal or low-level immortal turn completely around when they get more power. It was the worst with my other implementor who had never had an imm before he had control of the mud on his box (we moved it to his box after a crash). Things were ok in the beginning but he became a nazi about a lot of things and players left the mud in droves. This is just my example of the abuse of power that can infect people when they have it. This is by no means an attack on anyone mentioned in the post or anyone who has posted.

Moral: accepting a position of "power" can totally change you, either for the better or for worse. Unfortunately I've seen only a few of people that are bettered for it. When we all realize we bleed and sh*t the same, we'll realize that nobody's 'better' than anyone else. Period.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Originally posted by umbobo1
    The problem I have isnt that you kicked that user, but how you treated ThePreacher after he questioned you. Grow up and learn that not everybody is ****ing with you.
    Hmmm... Honestly, what right does ThePreacher have to question an op who just banned someone and had another op back him up? I know what it is like to have everyone questioning what you did and why you did it...

OP's are the one in control of a room, and as long as they don not abuse their power, they will continue to control the room. The regular people in the room have no right to question the ops actions as to whether they are wrong or right.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]