Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gggg

oblio

gggg

chemical tonight im jamming with that person i told you about

AntiOnline Newbie
    i hope it goes well, would you like blandest's e-mail address?

i contacted phil about lOTR, no reply as of yet

chemical signing off

oblio
    i dont know if i will feel like going tomorrow, if i change my mind still go with phil. i emailed blandest

Post ...

*sigh*...e-mail anyone?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

What a wonderful waste of time. Two people (or possibly just two different parts of one depraved mind) having an obviously pointless conversation in the middle of AntiOnline.

****. And I just replied to it. Oh well, maybe noone after me well and we can just let it slide to the scrap heap of forgotten threads.
    Why am I still here?

Arrow

Alright idiots. I'm back.

Who the hell are these two dicks!? Oblio and chemical? Seb-G and myself where here way before you two clowns came along. You wanna get a ticket and get in line. Better still find another forum to harrass. AO is mine!

Let me guess oblio...You play drums right! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Or better yet.........bass!

Whoa whoa whoa...

Whoa whoa whoa...dude...I just noticed this...oblio has two Greys?...is that physically possible (having two of nothing?)....Damn....it must REALLY suck to be him...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Re: Whoa whoa whoa...

Originally posted by [WebCarnage]
    Whoa whoa whoa...dude...I just noticed this...oblio has two Greys?...is that physically possible (having two of nothing?)....Damn....it must REALLY suck to be him...
    yea right...I think Terr Negative and Ennis hit him all at the same time(not to mention the little bit I hit him with)

Oblio's AntiPoints...

Hehehehe....if you mouse over his [u]Two Red Dots[/b] ...it says he has Some negative antipoints....I just find that funny...sorry if i'm rambling.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

oblio

im winning

i have more anti points than you chemical
    the jamming went good today. he makes his own tube amps and it was pretty cool. We both played guitar, and alternated on the bass. I tried singing but we were overpowered by the tube amp. My boss gave me $300 today so im going to go buy a mic and the 4track porta studio. this guy is reallyn ice and is a good addition to the band