Page 24 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

Noble Hamlet
    Now thats number magic!

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet
    Now thats number magic!
    you're gonna milk it now ....eh ham? LOL

Banned
    That a way to build it up if not a little tedious!

weehee!

AntiOnline Senior Member
    kepping it going here...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

I refuse to contribute to this idiocy.

Flame Warriors

Originally posted by tazjam
    Lol.. flaming can be amusing, especially with all the people here. Some of them are great with sarcasm and wit.

Well if it's flaming you like then you should take a look at this link it's a definative listing of Flame Warriors

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

cya
    PZ

And the Famous Paul Zest returns!!!! Let the debates begin!! where is Negative right now?

Noble Hamlet
    Originally posted by antihaxor
    And the Famous Paul Zest returns!!!! Let the debates begin!! where is Negative right now?
    Famous why exactly, did Negative not thwart his very being in the so called famous philosopher thread, in fact Zest may seem to you one person when he is in fact another.

Noble Hamlet
    How long can it take to quote a post Zest, Jesus.

Shadenfraude

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet

Famous why exactly, did Negative not thwart his very being in the so called famous philosopher thread, in fact Zest may seem to you one person when he is in fact another.

*Hah* Noble Hamlet me old mhate In fact, very intererstingly Negative is one of the bods in here that keeps my anti-points up while ****z0rs such as yerself keep them down, anonymously of course *wink* thus give me a net gain of zero *lol*

Yes it's true my bastard philosophy is infamous in the VX scene and it has been commented I have done more damage to the chit chat virus writing scene than anyone ever! Making many potential wannabe VXers give up. Yep where ever there was someone being smurfed, websites being defaced and servers being SYN'd into dust *I* was mystereously there, in the background. *grin*

In was once even invited to lead a motley crew of reprobates to destroy "attrition.org" *hehee* but alas even though I am a complete Bastard, 100% mean shadenfraude. I couldn't see any point in it, even though plenty of ****o's would love to see a few well placed OC-3's packet them to death.

regards
    PZ aka 4Q

http://fourq.host.sk

p.s. hail Negative