Page 70 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!POTATO!!!!
    you ever read something and wonder...why am i laughing...

friday cometh!

Yeah i wunder why people laugh....POTATO!

but yeap....friday already hereth for useth in Canadaeth
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

Talking

Every day I send overnight packages filled with rabid weasels to people who use frames for no good reason.
    - -- The Usenet Oracle, Oracularity #1017-1

A thorough software professional is one who when his wife yells at him "goto hell" , worries more about the goto statement than what his wife is upset about.
    - -weirdo-

You are not expected to understand this.
    - A Comment From The Source Of Unix 6th Ed, Unix/Slp.C, Line 438

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.
    - Anonymous

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
    - Bank Of America Tech Support

To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard.
    - Bill Gates

don't waste all your time just designing. it'll horribly stunt you. take up a job at a grocery store or video rental place or anything, something that puts you in touch with normal people. design people are not normal. they have serious, serious problems and are too arrogant for their own good. try restocking a chip rack or getting yelled at to mop a floor. get some hair on your pubic region. sitting around with a mouse in one hand and an issue of emigre in the other is just making you fatter and uglier. you fat, ugly pig.
    - Bradford Cox Rewlz

Win98 is just like a higher quality heroin.. it's still not good for us.
    - Capone

Science is everything we understand well enough to explain to a computer. Art is everything else.
    - David Knuth

Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity
    - Dennis Ritchie, Unix Co-Creator

To me Windows is like this: It's as though there are hundreds of brands of cars, but all of them come with the same design of engine in them when you buy them...and every year when they make new cars, instead of designing a new engine, they just add more parts onto the same old design so the engine can do new things. They do this so they can still use the same old parts for the engine if they have to, but the engine design has gotten so big that sometimes it won't start at all, or shuts off on its own, or even seizes up so you have to put in a new engine (but only of the same design). So you have this new car with a nice transmission and smooth suspension, but the engine is like a coal burning steam engine, converted to run on diesel, then re-converted to run as a gas-electric hybrid, but with all the old parts still attached to it. No wonder it won't start properly, it stalls often, and it breaks down and the engine has to be reinstalled.
    - Disgruntled Windows User

A computer terminal is not some clunky old television with a typewriter in front of it. It is an interface where the mind and body can connect with the universe and move bits of it about.
    - Douglas Adams

A computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
    - Elfer

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction.
    - Janet Reno, Us Attorney General, 02-27-98

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining.
    - Jeff Raskin

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
    - Jeremy S. Anderson

"This computer makes me all frowny with pure nougat-filled hatred!
    - Jhonen Vasquez

Note to self: pasty-skinned programmers ought not stand in the Mojave desert for multiple hours
    - John Carmack

You... you can't dump me! I'm using your name for all my passwords! What exactly am I supposed to do about that!?
    - Justin Simoni

The problem with allowing the engineers who create a program also write its "Help" and "Tutorials" is that you get: People who cannot write, writing "Help" for people who do not need help.
    - Mark Rector

Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.
    - Michael Sinz

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
    - Mitch Ratliffe, Technology Review, April, 1992

It is the fate of operating systems to become free.
    - Neal Stephenson

How many slums will we bulldoze to build the Information superhighway? The Information Superhighway is just a ****ing metaphor! Give me a break!
    - Neal Stephenson, "Cryptonomicon"

DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and millions of others are by far the most popular, with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the other hand, may note that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form."
    - New York Times, November 26, 1991

To err is human..to really screw up you need a computer.
    - Scott Adams

You go to your TV to turn your brain off. You go to the computer when you want to turn your brain on.
    - Steve Jobs

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates, Apache in house.
    - Usenet Signature

HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS HAGGIS

now there ain't nothing funny about haggis...potatoes ya...haggis...is...disturbing

eggplant

EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!EGGPLANT!!!

I don't know, I just did it.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

ok...it's official...this might not be the worlds longest thread...but it is the dumbest....wooohoo

Let's make it the longest then!!

Let's make this the longest thread then!