Page 44 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

PEACE OF WHAT?

PEACE
    RIGHT
    PEACE
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Why should this thread die? It's so much fun! Screw you party-poopers who don't like it! And eventually, the sort of mutiny trying to rear it's ugly head here will do the same for that German thread and it too shall fall!

It might take several years, make that THOUSANDS of years... no, thousands of millenia, but we can do it!

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Sadly, I think this thread will fail..
    Why? Because its getting rather boring.... for one simple reason... people are making small pointless posts saying, "Just doing my bit" or "Bump"... these posts are boring, and as such, will not hold anyones interest...

My solution.. Make larger pointless posts... Say something stupid n make it big..... C'mon, you know you can... I'm certain everyone on AO has the ability to be an idiot, infact, I know for sure that some of you can to a level that puts even me to shame......

"We need something that has balls...
    We need something with substance, depth, something with soul, some edge, some passion, some power...
    ****, if its gonna be mellow, f#ck man, it better have something, it better mean something..."
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Well I guess I need to do my part and put myself in. I must say this is an interesting venture. Just out of curiosity does anyone know whom to contact when you have a world record? I have always wondered that...

Well hope you all have a good day

good efforts preacher...good one...and a piece of knowledge....thanks....

intruder...

Talking New YEAR !

Happy New Year All !!!! Glad We All Made It This Far ! Hope I Can Learn From All Of You about Lot's Of Cool And Crazy Stuff.

Bye For Now !

thats it
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

ummm Magic1... Whatz 'it' exactly?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Happy new year to all

Happy new year

* ( * *
    /
    /

just thought i'd add fireworks
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Banned
    30 Pages, one word: unexpected.