Page 69 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

Banned
    Man this is doing pretty good considering I guessed it would be four pages long.

Nice to see it go all the way!

question

We're not there yet.

Maybe I should start the dumbest thread in the world??????

Who would post to that?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted by KorpDeath
    P.S. CaRlos - So what do you think of him recording with RATM and how did you like his soslo effort?

P.S.S. I, for one, really liked that CD.
    I don't mind RATM. I liked the first album, but didn't really listen to them a great deal for a while after that. Until recently really, when I heard that CC was hooked up with them, then I made the effort to check out their post-debut stuff. And my opinion didn't change. Still technically excellent rock music. The stuff with Cornell should be interesting

As for the solo album, I've STILL not got hold of it. I've been after it for a while, it looks like it may be an internet purchase. Been trying to pick it up second hand in the UK (I got the Temple of the Dog CD for a quid on my local boot sale!) but no luck yet! If it's as good as his other solo stuff I know I won't be disappointed. The track -=*seasons*=- on the Singles movie soundtrack was an indicator of how good he could be if left to his own devices.

As I said. God.
    Call transopt: received. 9-18-99 14:32:21 REC: Log>
    WARNING: carrier anomaly
    Trace program: running

Maybe I should start the dumbest thread in the world??????
    aren't we already in it?...ehe

maybe

touchè!

could be.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Dose anyone know where the world's longest thread is
    http://people.delphi.com/terralyn/

Does this count???...hehe

in the beginning there was nothing,
    then "god" said let there be light.
    There was still nothing, but you could see it.
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

U R funny. i thought i was at the wrong page until I read it half way through. i don't think that deserves to be read all the way.

HAHAHAHA funny. Now seriously do you think we'll get past 1000 posts?
    - Samuel Johnson

hehe...google rarely fails to find something to amuse...but what is truly funny is that poor terralyn actually think someone cares about her record...but then again she is a member of the lacemakers webring...maybe they do...

worst part is it looks like her page hasn't been updated since 1997...maybe she's going through a..um..dull spell...in her otherwise fascinating life...

(1000 posts???...there's enough stupid webpages out there to do a 100g posts if everyone just posted a few...)

hmmm...sounds like fun...no???

COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds