Page 71 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

Well, if your aiming for the world's longest thread, and currently have 699 posts.. well 700 including my post... and the longest thread I know of is 13902 posts... no wait, I just checked, its now up to 15,718 posts... You can view that here

So that would most likely mean that you all have 15,018 posts to go just to beat it, (providing that no-one else posts to it), I'd say that you've got quite a hike ahead of you.....

Everyone up for it?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I love small chilaen boys who harvest snow crab. I look at pictures of them riding on horseback.. wearing pink skiboots and WWI goggles, hats and scarves......... I like to post of bullatain boards because I am a little gay boy computer nerd.... haha its friday I am am posting on the internet board... haha hehe I am loser ... hehe hehe

AntiOnline Senior Member
    pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert! pervert!

LoL.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

only on tues!!!

Originally posted by Labrats
    I love small chilaen boys who harvest snow crab. I look at pictures of them riding on horseback.. wearing pink skiboots and WWI goggles, hats and scarves......... I like to post of bullatain boards because I am a little gay boy computer nerd.... haha its friday I am am posting on the internet board... haha hehe I am loser ... hehe hehe
    But you just said it was friday......

So, can I ask.. How many have you had?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.

Originally posted by Matty_Cross

But you just said it was friday......

So, can I ask.. How many have you had?

Half a double stamped HQ, a full Motoraola, and a half weight...

Hey, they aren't drinks.... *suspicious look*

/me is jealous of Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    -Matty_Cross

Originally posted by Matty_Cross
    Hey, they aren't drinks.... *suspicious look*

/me is jealous of Conf1rm3d_K1ll

LOL...I knew we were on the same "wavelength" when I saw your avtar...lol....It looks like me @ Sublime from around 11pm-7am...

Sublime.....glad i hav'nt been there in a while.....\

(mainly because we could have edned up a th underground again, not 'cause its good, just close/dodgy/seedy.....)

brickwall