Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chemical vows never to post again!!!!

Chemical vows never to post again!!!!

Yep she sure did..... I dissed her in the chat room and she said and I quote " I will never post on antionline again..for ANY reason"

Hip Hip HURRAH!!!!!!

Noble Hamlet
    Well what can you do when you live in a shoe?

Banned
    Originally posted by Noble Hamlet
    Well what can you do when you live in a shoe?
    a. Tie your shoelaces.

b. Walk around.

a. Tie your shoelaces.
    b. Walk around.
    But if you tied the shoelaces you'd be trapped in your shoe and then you'd suffocate! And how would you walk? From one dark end to the other? Or would you just hop around?

I'm sorry, but I just had to reply to that, and actually that hopping around thing sounds sorta cool.
    Why am I still here?

Banned
    I can only presume it is a giant shoe if a human is to live in it.
    Therefore the human inside having lived in the shoe for many years would develop the ability to live in the shoe without oxygen allowing him/her to tie the shoe or get a close friend to do so.

As for walking well there are many things in philosophy that man will probably never figure out fully and I guess its just one of them.

Maybe if you studied harder during shoeology class you would understand better.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted by Ennis
    Maybe if you studied harder during shoeology class you would understand better.
    LOL

Isn't anybody happy chemical will never post again? Ennis?VictorKaum? ANYBODY...I should get antipoints for that accomplishment.....just kiddin

Banned
    Well done!

I fear she may be back in one of her many guises and forms....

SANTA JUST ATE MY SHOE-PERHAPS BECAUSE I ATE RUDOLPH GLOWING NOSE-I MUST ADMIT THOSE SMALL GREEN FLUFFY WORKERS WEREN'T VERY HAPPY........................DAMM MY CHIMMNEY IT HAS HOLES IN IT.................

Post hehehe

Damn antihaxor....i'm begenning to think you 'killed' the wrong person. Ordeliaoser...you have officially made me blind...

Cut with the Caps...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]