Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chemical vows never to post again!!!!

Originally posted by ordeliaoser
    SANTA JUST ATE MY SHOE-PERHAPS BECAUSE I ATE RUDOLPH GLOWING NOSE-I MUST ADMIT THOSE SMALL GREEN FLUFFY WORKERS WEREN'T VERY HAPPY........................DAMM MY CHIMMNEY IT HAS HOLES IN IT.................
    WTF???? Can anybody translate this for me? And then tell me what it has to do with the price of tea in china!!

You dickheads encourage users such as myself. Imagine if you just left us alone? If NO ONE replied to any of my (or chemical's and oblio's) posts then we'd probably just go. Antihaxor, you are an idiot. STOP PM"ING ME on how to hack yahoo.

Ennis-what a little girl you are. "Lets stop the flaming, we gotta stop the flaming or I'll leave"...lol....LEAVE!

It's good to be back!

antihaxor-didn't you know santa controls the whole world even the price of tea in china.....lol..........and you ask why?i answer why not!
    [WebCarnage]-sorry about the caps-somehow i didn't even notice.SORRY SORRY SORRY....lol

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet
    Well what can you do when you live in a shoe?
    ewwwww bromadrosis!!!!! in the words of Frank Zappa...STINKFOOT!

Ennis: My shoeology course isn't until next semester. And I had just been assuming it was a really small little guy living in a Nike running show, US Size 12 Shoe, without it laced. That way he'd still be getting oxygen and wouldn't have to worry about suffocating.

Bad News: Maybe if you dickheads weren't so annoying then we'd ALL get along. You shouldn't blame us for flaming your stupidity. You should blame yourself for being that stupid in the first place.
    Why am I still here?

Well said Alcatraz. By the way, my shoeology class is next year so if you can save the answers........jk
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

Banned
    Damn you cant cheat at shoeology that would be blasphemous!

Question

Looking at the utterly ludicrous posts that somehow end up here, I think I'm going to feel right at home.. By the way, I didn't even get a single hi !!!! Aren't the new ppl supposed to be welcomed!?

Banned
    Hi!

Youre name suits the thread.

hey hi hello

bye see ya good bye