Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Flame Action

Exclamation Anti-Flame Action

Hey guys (and gals),
    i was thinking.... there is a way to stop all these jerks who come on our site to start trouble. let's not reply to them. when people like oblio and chemical post stuff on the site... view it and then move on to another thread. don't waste time replying... that just moves it to the top of the list anyway. it would stop all the "how to hack..." threads as well... if no one answers them.... the people will hopefully get the point and go away. I also think that if JP had a link to a "How not to get flamed" tutorial on the front page constantly, we wouldn't have all the trash going on that we have. think about it next time you go to reply to someone who is just trying to cause trouble.... if you don't reply, it won't stay at the top....

Merry Christmas Guys!

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I tried suggesting that before, but no one listens to me...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Banned
    Good idea, lets hope people take notice.

oblio
    Who are you to decide what is a good post or not? You people are not exactly the ones who get to pick the topic of discussion. Obviously if the owner of this site felt there was a problem, he would do something about. He hasn't therefore it is to be accepted as part of the content of this forum. You are all in no position to judge the validity of any post. Start your own forum if you dont like it you pathetic losers.

uraloony: I know what u mean... I experienced the same....
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Noble Hamlet
    Originally posted by oblio
    You are all in no position to judge the validity of any post. Start your own forum if you dont like it you pathetic losers.
    Hey onblio you suck at annoying people. I hope yuou die wanking over pictures of chemical who was ok.

Damn how many accounts do you have, 3 or 4 who cares you lil bitch!

Are you trying to say these people are not better than you, well its true but they are still slightly above you in intelligence.

Long live the old people who annoyed us, Seb-G and die these annoying fools!

ok[happy holidays! what up with other post ??? dont reply#1

....and the point of this thread was to stop flaming?!?!
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

no flame just why do they reply i dont know why that just keeps post on front page ;(

Who are you to decide what is a good post or not? You people are not exactly the ones who get to pick the topic of discussion. Obviously if the owner of this site felt there was a problem, he would do something about. He hasn't therefore it is to be accepted as part of the content of this forum. You are all in no position to judge the validity of any post. Start your own forum if you dont like it you pathetic losers.
    O/k.... my point was not to not reply to the posts that aren't "good" posts. what i meant was that there is no need to reply to a post that is a personal convo between you (oblio) and one of your "bitches"(chemical). that sort of thing just starts a gay ass flame war and gets the post bumped to the top again. and the point wasn't even to stop flaming... even though that is the ultimate goal. i just hate when i come to the site and the front page is covered with posts that are personal convos, flames wars, and "how to hack...", all of which are up there because a ton of people decided to bitch and moan about it. i know that i am just as guilty of this as anyone else... my point is that we should all agree that from now on, we aren't going to give posts like that any validation by replying to them. by replying to them, we are just giving some of these people (oblio, chemical) more reason to do it.