Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laguages and hacking

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Ennis

accepted

Thumbs up ok kool

thanx for posting....nice to see responses from you guyz. im keen to learn as much as i can..i dont wanna waste my time and i want to get into it...i dont wanna be a script kiddie with the trojans there boring after like 2 days.. i dont know i cant afford to spend my entire life on it but i am keen... any good sites?
    <blink> Mark </blink>

Post WebSites

Some useful sites to go to:
    [list=1][*]Infosyssec[*]Astalavista[*]Deja[*]SecLabs[*]RootCore[*]DJTozz[/list=1]

Some unuseful sites to go to:
    [list=1][*]SmartHack[*]Trojan's Lair[*]Movies[*]ThumbZilla[*]Microsoft[*]Attrition[/list=1]

Hope it helps
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

thanx

i keep laughing so hard at that guy matty lol thats funny. is it real? lol hard to believe lol

thanx for the sites guyz
    <blink> Mark </blink>

Ninja Code Monkey
    HTML = formatting language

But it is still good to know and can be a good starting point for learning web security. I think knowing a full programming language can give you a better understanding of how the systems you're dealing with work and therefore make you a better hacker/user/whatever.

some sites I use are...

Sans Exam Notes Tech Republic
    mcmcse

Sans is decent for getting security info...lots of related links. Exam notes can be good for learning things, drill down to the individual tests for the areas you want to learn and they have links to related resources and summaries of the information you need to know for the tests. Looking at the notes for tests such as the net+ from comptia can give you a better understanding of networking and the topics you need to look into further. Tech republic has all kinds of stuff from programming to system admin.
    Mcmcse has stuff similar to exam notes.

If I can think of any more I'll post em.