Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Act Five Scene Two -The AO adaption

Or to put it more eloquently,

cut the ****, already!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Re: !stfu

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    i don't have to time and patience to review over spelling errors. Where oh where would you be with out your handy spell checker and thesarus? I know you wish you were the real Remote_Access_ but you'll be ok.. may be. I'm sure you can think of some other alias than copying from mine.. cant you oblio, hehbris, chemical, hamlet, who ever the hell you are. How is it that i am "acting" like a respected AO member?

Remote_Access_
    I didn't know that AO had any respected members... my bad, obviously.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

"Why,what care I?If thou canst nod,speak too.If charnal-houses and our graves must send Those that we bury back, our monuments Shall be the maws of Kites"
    Macbeth

Post Is this post still going on

This post is still going on I see...but why? Is there any need for this to go on? Making a mockery out of other AO members should be a transgression. I admit, though, making fun of some members, but it was all jokingly - for I thought thats how Noble Hamlet was bestowing it. But I now know he was not. I look back at his post now and find it pathetically humerous. I must say it's a sad doing for a flame.

Ennis (sorry for my jeering up there) knows what I'm talking about. We should have listened to him from the first post he made by saying how we "shouldn't let our grudges get this far".

Noble Hamlet/RemoteAccess2 it seems like you envy Remote_Access_ just by watching the way you treat him (and the other members for that matter). But I'm not here to flame anybody. I'm just saying that this should have never gotten to far...yet it did. This thread should end now. No more posting...no more replying. This is just one of the many threads I wish dead.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Noble Hamlet
    This post is still going on I see...but why? Is there any need for this to go on? Making a mockery out of other AO members should be a transgression. I admit, though, making fun of some members, but it was all jokingly - for I thought thats how Noble Hamlet was bestowing it. But I now know he was not. I look back at his post now and find it pathetically humerous. I must say it's a sad doing for a flame.
    It is not my intention to upset all AO members but I do have a personal grudge against Remote_Access_ and I do dislike oblio for obvious reasons.

Ennis (sorry for my jeering up there) knows what I'm talking about. We should have listened to him from the first post he made by saying how we "shouldn't let our grudges get this far".
    But do people listen, as much as he or Terr or whoever says anything to help the forums we never listen. It is our own demise, these forums arent all that good anymore and that is fact.

Noble Hamlet/RemoteAccess2 it seems like you envy Remote_Access_ just by watching the way you treat him (and the other members for that matter).
    Actually I honestly detest the lowly fool.

Maybe youll listen to the good people you all respect or maybe you wont, its up to the members.

Re: Noble Hamlet

It is not my intention to upset all AO members but I do have a personal grudge against Remote_Access_ and I do dislike oblio for obvious reasons.
    Well it would be smart if you would tell him why you had a grudge against him instead of making a play on him. And for oblio...who doesn't have a grudge against that guy. Sheesh...

It is our own demise, these forums arent all that good anymore and that is fact.
    Simply because people like you have infected it with their stupidity.

Maybe youll listen to the good people you all respect or maybe you wont, its up to the members.
    Maybe...maybe not. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I contribute to AntiOnline in a postive way, regardless what the consequence might be. Afterall...we could all just switch screen names when in danger. Right Oblio?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Noble Hamlet
    You only wish I was oblio that way it would mean that it is only he who corrupts the forum.

Can you not accept that others dont conform here other than oblio.

I dont care what your nosy ideals are but then again why should I.

To convince you of my indivuadility I will help a little which I can assure you oblio would never do.

Hows that?

larryjs
    Originally posted by Ennis
    Your slowly turning into an unsavoury character Hamlet and well your just wasting your time now, we have people like you already. Ok fair enough your obviously smart as we can see but please on last attempt at reaching you....
    "slowly turning"???WTF! since when has this dickhead known henceforth as "noble hamlet"ever been a savory charecter?When,pray tell has he ever posted ANYTHING that is revelant to this site? Look in my profiles..I have posted on topic...remote_access has posted on topic..even oblio has posted on topic.and Noble Hamlet?? well just lock at his profile and view all his past posts.......now get the picture?

Exclamation Re: Noble Hamlet

Dear Mr. Hamlet, do not take my sentence structure incorrectly. I was directly speaking to oblio those last two words. But enough with that, an appropriate mistake I must say, the fault lays on my part.

Originally posted by: Noble Hamlet
    To convince you of my indivuadility I will help a little which I can assure you oblio would never do.

Hows that?
    Try posting some valuable posts why don't you. Preferably staying within the topic.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]