Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saying Merry X-mas in different languages

Talking Saying Merry X-mas in different languages

Hi guys!

A blessed day to all!!!! Here is a cool site that has 350+ translations of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in different languages/dialects. I wish to share it for those who have non-American buddies here in AO, I think it is fun to greet them in their own national language Here's the link: Merry X-mas in diff. languages

A blessed day to all! I wish everyone good health and happiness!!! Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all!!!

To Negative, VictorKaum and Blackout :
    (in Dutch) Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! or (in French)Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

To Petemcevoy and Ennis:
    Nollaig Shona Dhuit
    I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. [BOLD]~ William Penn[/BOLD]

mmhh... feliz navidad mi amor..

El ma ka bar vra aso vei Lu & El ma ka kim na mireu, i'll most likely forget this.
    Is there anybody out there that can tell me what it\'s like to have a bone broken by a stick.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Saying Merry X-mas in different languages

Originally posted by Alexzel
    To Negative, VictorKaum and Blackout :
    (in Dutch) Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! or (in French)Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
    [/COLOR]
    Dank uwel Alexzel, merci Alexzel

This is nice: a merry Xmas and happy newyear in your own language (Alexzel even knows we speak 2 languages at here!)

Merry Xmas and happy newyear Alexzel

Hi VictorKaum!

Good day to you! Thanks for the appreciation Btw, I think your country has a 3rd national language, which is German. Thus, let me greet you too in German Froehliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again..... ~ William Penn

Wink

hey good post alexzel....well

"subh natal aur naya warsh mubarak sabko...."

in my language.....

merry christmans and a very happy new year to u alexzel and all of u...

intruder..

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Talking

Ú*Ï ã*áÇÏ ÓÚ*Ï

I hope that showed up right...if not, it's arabic for Merry Christmas.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

the worlds longest thread ? ? ? duh! i gotta be a part of this lol
    its the trip... not the destination!!!

hey good post alexzel....well

"subh natal aur naya warsh mubarak sabko...."

in my language.....
    Thanks Intruder for the compliment Btw, where are you from? I believe, the word Subh is used in Hindu and also in Arabic

A blessed day to all

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. ~ William Penn

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted by Alexzel
    Hi VictorKaum!

Good day to you! Thanks for the appreciation Btw, I think your country has a 3rd national language, which is German. Thus, let me greet you too in German Froehliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!

Indeed Alexzel we have as third national language German.
    But it is only used by a small part of the population.

How do you know?
    You are amazing...