Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Official E-Zine

You should include a section of all of the members messups that we posted in an earlier thread. I can't find it now but that might be a good section. Could you include some of the tuts the we have made in the Tutorials section?

BTW: Are you going to email it to us or post it somewhere?
    If it is email sign me up
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    Well Im not sure what thread had all our messups, give me a link and Ill have a look.

Casper I would be glad if you wrote some new tut and sent it to me!

Tutorials from the forum will be included yes!

And finally it is up to Jp, I think it will be mailed to all the members of AO by e-mail so no need to sign up or look out for its realease!

i found one of the threads here it is
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=132048
    i will look for the others
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    Hehe Casper I will incude sections of the post in the humour section, but Im sorry it seems the last 3 links lead me nowhere!

Banned
    Hehe Casper I will incude sections of the post in the humour section, but Im sorry it seems the last 3 links lead me nowhere!

Good to be back on the site after a while and to see all you people thinking of an e-zine...

Keep it up!
    Ah well...I\'m back on AntiOnline!

Noble Hamlet
    forget it

Banned
    Any contributions you have are welcomed Manish as Noble Hamlet here had said before oddly editing his post to forget it!

If you have any tuts please send them my way!

Should I do a totally ficticious and randomized horoscope? Oh, wait... I'm sorry, that's implied
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency