Thread: mIRC32 Eggs

Lightbulb mIRC32 Eggs

Ive just tried these on mIRC32 v5.91

1. Go to Help > About, once the 'About mIRC' window opens up type "arnie" (no quotes). Click on the photo to change it back.

2. Go to Help > About, once the 'About mIRC' window opens up, right click anywhere on the window and you'll see a little bouncing dot where it says 'mIRC'...on top if the 'I' on the line where it shows the copyright.

3. Go to Help > About, once the 'About mIRC' window opens up..click on the very tip of Khaled's nose and you'll hear a squeeky sound.

4. Go to Help > About, once the 'About mIRC' window opens up...click on the mIRC logo and it will change into the old mIRC logo...vise-versa

5. Hold shift and click on the yellow about icon which is sitting on the far right....

6. Hold your cursor over the about icon on the far right hand side again, but this time just right-click..keep doing it for more messages.

oblio
    Great post chap awesome information!!!

THIS IS NOT SECURITY RELATED. CURSED BE TO YOU. HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY UNDER SOME DEVIL'S SPELL.

Originally posted by oblio
    THIS IS NOT SECURITY RELATED. CURSED BE TO YOU. HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY UNDER SOME DEVIL'S SPELL.
    That describes a very significant percentage of your posts, you know. And this is general chit chat. *Phbbb*
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Well thank you for pointing that out for me Ennis and no..I didnt get them from there..some buddies and I were talking about it the other night. And thank you for your donation of anti-points as well.