We all have out own ideas of the biggest idiots of the net. I want to see who we hate the most out of these idiots.
My list of people i hate on the net.

1. WkD (the script kiddy who hex edited evilbot made a botnet of less then 200 bots and attack www.grc.com and thought he was l33t braggin about it everywhere he went, not to mention sayin he made the bot that attacked the site but as stated above it was nothing more then evil-bot hex edited)

2. Idiots who make DDoS bots and attack 56.6 dail up modems thinking they have amazing powers when that modem is lagged to the point where nothing can be done other then reconnecting.

3. Morons who attack Chanserv and Nickserv on IRC. Wow like thats hard to do! load clones and make them register thier nicknames then make them msg nickserv askin for a list of register nicknames with the variables *a*e*r* , what amazin skill ;D

4. Idiots still usin click nuker.... (enough said)

5. Idiots who take credit for other peoples work, such as the people who say they wrote a program like evilbot which they did not.

6. Kids who dupe items in Diablo 2 LOD bnet, Why? because it ruins the game when everyone has every godly item in the game!

7. The morons who think they are gods just because they say "you mother" on AOL

8. People who judge u based on ur abilitys and not ur actions

Now that i come to think of it.... that basicly described everyone i know

Lets get ur opinions on the people u hate
(ya i know what ur thinkin, dont bother sayin u hate me for puttin up this post.... keep the flames at a min.)