Thread: DreamForge IRCD

DreamForge IRCD

i am posting this thread for the people that can help me with one ircd : DreamForge 4.6.7
    exploits, bugs , anything that could help-me to make it crash
    Dalnet Bugs are usefull too

any interrest mail-me c_code_x@hotmail.com

the server is irc.braznet.com.br
    Dalnet services, Dreamforge 4.6.7

ooo and i am looking for some one that understand something about Satellite , Directv, Dtv Cards but for Latin america

For the DirecTV stuff, check out the fall 2001 2600 mag. It has something in there about decrypting the Hu and H cards. Really kool stuff.

Re: DreamForge IRCD

Originally posted by Code-X
    i am posting this thread for the people that can help me with one ircd : DreamForge 4.6.7
    exploits, bugs , anything that could help-me to make it crash
    Okay, you want to know how to FIX it, right? Because this is not a forum for script kiddies who think DoS attacks are signs of virility and knowledge.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

the only thing i want to do in this forum is ask for a little help
    to the members of antionline

to help me with this server , because in this server are some ircops that think they know to much but in the end they don't know ****... i just want to show them that

understand one thing i dont want to make trouble to them i want to make them work hard hehehehehe make them work to fix the problem and i doubt that they will do it but i need a job so...

and Terr dont worry about me , i am just here for the knowledge like you

Originally posted by Code-X
    i am just here for the knowledge like you
    Personally, I think the whole Hacker Manifesto thing is one of the more damaging myths of computer security... <shrug> Whatever.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

it's true , but could be worse, if no one had done nothing until today, we never could be where we are

i hope it never change , this just help us to grow in this world of
    ours

I found something about the ircd in Bugtraq, a bug in the DNS resolution that making a buffer overflow on it the ircd crash

now i just need a little help in the programming part, iam kind a rusty on programming exploits but let's see what i can do

hey Terr if you want to help just say (guest not huh?) ehheheh