Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Many Lies Of Chemical

The Many Lies Of Chemical

ATTN: chemical(oblio's bitch)

Why are you posting here girly girl? REMEMBER YOUR VOW?
    You SWORE never to post on antionline again. You made this vow in the chat room. Do you remember kissing JP's ass in there? You would'nt dare make the absurds claims you make when confronted with JP face to face! I called you on it and you scurried away like a little cockroach exposed to the light,all the while vowing never to post here again. I guess her word is as valid as her *snicker*POSTS*snicker*

oblio
    Chemical would only do such things in gest, obviously you have been fooled by his anctics. Why don't you get a life instead of posting such drivel.

larryjs
    The intent of this thread is too hold Chemical to her "word"...if she honor's such concepts. As for you this link..http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame34.html
    describes you to a tee.

Originally posted by oblio
    Chemical would only do such things in gest, obviously you have been fooled by his anctics. Why don't you get a life instead of posting such drivel.
    My drivel? What about the steady stream of stinking sh*t you post? As for me geting a life...well... is that all you could think of? I mean everbody tells YOU that.

My response to you is:Get a brain.

This is ridiculous. Why do some of you still not see chemical the way he is? He is totally harmless, unless you give him power with your constant flames. He has no power in this site if you ignore him, but you're quickly turning him into a huge threat.

Ignore him and oblio, and they'll go away. Those of you who honor their taunts are the only reason they're still here. My gratitude goes out to all of you who have already figured this out, and ignore them. You know who you are.

As for you, antihaxor, I don't want to sound mean, but this has to be said. You may have read larryjs's post about you. Well, I think this describes you better. Please just let this whole thing go. I think it would be in the best interests of everybody here if you just deleted this thread.

Originally posted by stflook
    This is ridiculous. Why do some of you still not see chemical the way he is? He is totally harmless, unless you give him power with your constant flames. He has no power in this site if you ignore him, but you're quickly turning him into a huge threat.

Ignore him and oblio, and they'll go away. Those of you who honor their taunts are the only reason they're still here. My gratitude goes out to all of you who have already figured this out, and ignore them. You know who you are.

As for you, antihaxor, I don't want to sound mean, but this has to be said. You may have read larryjs's post about you. Well, I think this describes you better. Please just let this whole thing go. I think it would be in the best interests of everybody here if you just deleted this thread.
    So why are you posting on this thread then bitch?...You are the one who is the cry baby....and larryjs wasn't talking about me dumbass he was talking to oblio...sheeeesh when you flame someone be sure to have the facts straight.

larryjs
    Originally posted by stflook

You may have read larryjs's post about you.
    WTF!!! I wasn't talking about antihaxor...he's a cool person.
    I was talking about oblio.....damn you whine like a cheerleader stlook...hehe CRYBABY

Hi mom!
    Please, people, stop this...

Ok Guus.......consider the thread closed. Just kiddin with you stlook

Noble Hamlet
    The stupidity of this thread by Noble Hamlet.

ATTN: chemical(oblio's bitch)

Why are you posting here girly girl? REMEMBER YOUR VOW?
    You SWORE never to post on antionline again. You made this vow in the chat room. Do you remember kissing JP's ass in there? You would'nt dare make the absurds claims you make when confronted with JP face to face! I called you on it and you scurried away like a little cockroach exposed to the light,all the while vowing never to post here again. I guess her word is as valid as her *snicker*POSTS*snicker*
    Do you honestly believe that chemical has any morals or values regarding promises?

oblio again posts some crap trying to look annoying and this is generally the content of 90% of his posts.

The intent of this thread is too hold Chemical to her "word"...if she honor's such concepts. As for you this link..http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame34.html
    describes you to a tee.
    Not the village fool again....

My drivel? What about the steady stream of stinking sh*t you post? As for me geting a life...well... is that all you could think of? I mean everbody tells YOU that.

My response to you is:Get a brain.
    Another hapless fool takes the bait, hook line and damn sinker.

The voice of reason who shouldnt have interfered, he has done nothing but create a few enemies.

So why are you posting on this thread then bitch?...You are the one who is the cry baby....and larryjs wasn't talking about me dumbass he was talking to oblio...sheeeesh when you flame someone be sure to have the facts straight.
    A baby contends to the throne of stflook who knows these forums inside out and some child flames him.

WTF!!! I wasn't talking about antihaxor...he's a cool person.
    I was talking about oblio.....damn you whine like a cheerleader stlook...hehe CRYBABY
    Do be quiet you annoying fool. larryjs.....go away...

Please, people, stop this...
    You wish its only beginning...

Ok Guus.......consider the thread closed. Just kiddin with you stlook

REDEMPTION, WE HAVE A LOSER, BACK DOWN NOW

damn you couldnt last in a flame war in a poetry forum, jeez bring back Negative and the old Ennis.